Profile feedback please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Feedback sought please, from content to photos

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Genuine" *yawn*

What does that mean? So many men have that on their profile....the more people use the word the less impact it had and it's becoming a really dull cliche.

""Genuine" *yawn*

What does that mean? So many men have that on their profile....the more people use the word the less impact it had and it's becoming a really dull cliche. "

Fair enough lol shall reword

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Feedback sought please, from content to photos "

Concentrate more on your personality rather than the, "I am real and there are so many crap people" theme that you seem to have adopted. Oh, and some decent pictures.

"Feedback sought please, from content to photos

Concentrate more on your personality rather than the, "I am real and there are so many crap people" theme that you seem to have adopted. Oh, and some decent pictures."

Thanks. Edited a tad

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Feedback sought please, from content to photos

Concentrate more on your personality rather than the, "I am real and there are so many crap people" theme that you seem to have adopted. Oh, and some decent pictures.

Thanks. Edited a tad"

Mine is just an opinion. No need to go with it.

I agree it is better but there is still far too much, "I am real" crap on it. Stating that you are real and your photos are real blah, blah, blah does not make you more real or desirable than anyone else. Take that away and there is not much of substance. It seems to be a way of deflecting from the fact that selling yourself is difficult.

By all means ignore. I am not going to turn your sex life around.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

By the way, OP, if you take every little bit of advice given, your profile won't be yours anymore - it will be a mash up of everyone else's idea of what they think is a good profile. Your profile will become bland and generic and you won't stand out. Think of words that you think will attract who you're looking for. You have to write your own.

» Add a new message to this topic