FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm a 24 year old guy in fairly good shape but I'm looking for my first meet and just don't know where to start, just so much conflicting information!

Any and all advise appreciated even if it's negative or you think my profile is crap!

Thanks

Ben

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Profile looks OK to me! All I would say is you seem to have ticked everything under interests. Would you really be up for all of that?

Haha not everything! Golden showers etc aren't on the list but I am pretty damn open minded, you only get one life!

By *ynchedWoman  over a year ago

Dunstable

perhaps the chelsea top is putting people off....lol (only kidding)

Profile looks good to me... be patient...

And the ref takes a point away... Low blow

Haha thank you is it better to be proactive and message women/couples I like or wait for them to come to me? I know the amount of single men on here is crazy!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably best to take the proactive approach

Definitely need to be proactive!

Read the profiles, create a message around their content, address both if mailing a couple.

Inject some of your personality, which you clearly are on here.

Use the forums to promote yourself and flirt. Most of my meets have come from doing this.

Try and be a big boy and visit a club.

Also my main point us never expect that way you will never be disappointed.

oh and be patient!

Welcome and good luck

"Hi I'm a 24 year old guy in fairly good shape but I'm looking for my first meet and just don't know where to start, just so much conflicting information!

Any and all advise appreciated even if it's negative or you think my profile is crap!

Thanks

Ben"

Ben go to a local dance club or bar you'll have a better chance than here ,men outnumber women by some ridiculous amount on here

Yes be proactive . Honestly women get a crazy amount of mail , and messages get buried . Just be polite and nice , if you don't get a response leave it a day or two and message again . I've often lost messages. , and when the guy messages again I'm so relieved that I didn't loose the contact . But really , the mountain ain't going to come to you ! You must go to it ! Good luck x.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"And the ref takes a point away... Low blow

Haha thank you is it better to be proactive and message women/couples I like or wait for them to come to me? I know the amount of single men on here is crazy! "

No effort = likely no gain. So proactive all the way.

I see you've emphasized meeting straight couples, alongside your own straight sexuality. Consider that you only need to mention the latter as bi couples may or may not want to meet you. If you exclude them, you're reducing your chances still further. If you're not happy with someone in a couple being bi or curious then it could illustrate something about you that may deter others.

There's absolutely everything right about being confident in your own sexual interests and being straight is as good as gay or bi. But we can all relax as there's so many here of all interests that if a somewhat bi couple met with you it won't be because they really wanted a bi guy, but couldn't get one. They'll take you for who you are and it's great to accept others in the same way.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's confusing when you state twice that you're straight but then say you're looking for a man...." could find a man experienced woman or m/f couple to guide me that would be amazing!!....."

"It's confusing when you state twice that you're straight but then say you're looking for a man...." could find a man experienced woman or m/f couple to guide me that would be amazing!!....."

"

Wow that's amazingly helpful from you all, thank you! I'll change my profile to reflect this, but I don't mind bi-curious couples and the looking for someone to help me get into the swing of things (pun intended) on a talking level not purely sexual!

Thank you all for the help so far

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Always start at the beginning it always works better.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

All the advise on these threads is generic so use advice from your previous threads

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"All the advise on these threads is generic so use advice from your previous threads "

Oh yeah. Read and act on the advice given to you 7 weeks ago.

Your profile says straight....but you look for "help getting started" from a man......?

That kinda jumped out at me. It may be not what you intended/meant but may imply you are bi?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"And the ref takes a point away... Low blow

Haha thank you is it better to be proactive and message women/couples I like or wait for them to come to me? I know the amount of single men on here is crazy! "

To be honest, sending a message from a single guy is a waste of time.

Best option is to attend socials first, be polite, make friends, get known, then hit the clubs and meet those who know you, that should start the ball rolling.

Once you have a few veries, then maybe your messages will be better received, but I wouldn't bet on it!

» Add a new message to this topic