FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > 75% ..are 'Single Males' ..

75% ..are 'Single Males' ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reston_geordie OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

I can't help but notice that 3/4 of all people on the various forums are 'Single Males' ... However .. As a 'Single Male' myself, I totally understand why this is the case .. but .. I would like to know whether or not I'm wasting my time being on here .. I am genuine .. and looking for nothing more than instances of 'NSA Fun' with no strings .. Any advice would be welcome ... Tom .. xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure if you are asking for profile advice so I won't give any to you unless you reply and say yes.

I general there are as you know more men than single women on here but there are lots of ladies who meet but it is harder for a guy. If your wanting a person verification you can go in the chatrooms and do ask to see if anyone can, just showing your face on camera and chatting this can help a lot as well.

Otherwise patience, if messaging read the profiles you are messaging, make sure your in theie age ranges, be respectful as I am sure you probably are, show mutual interests etc. Good luck

She's a nice lady listen to her

"She's a nice lady listen to her "

Ah thanks Gambino

Op you do know that everyone on here is genuine

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I'm waiting for a guy on here to declare that he's not genuine...

"I can't help but notice that 3/4 of all people on the various forums are 'Single Males' ... However .. As a 'Single Male' myself, I totally understand why this is the case .. but .. I would like to know whether or not I'm wasting my time being on here .. I am genuine .. and looking for nothing more than instances of 'NSA Fun' with no strings .. Any advice would be welcome ... Tom .. xx"
don't do it tom these women are depraved sex maniacs

Preston

Fantasy81 .. Yes and Thanx .. x

"I'm waiting for a guy on here to declare that he's not genuine..."

I have admitted this before....I'm actually two bi fems pretending to be a single guy....

Preston

Why ?? ..

"Why ?? .. "

Patience is the key, in the mean time use the forum.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"I can't help but notice that 3/4 of all people on the various forums are 'Single Males' ... However .. As a 'Single Male' myself, I totally understand why this is the case .. but .. I would like to know whether or not I'm wasting my time being on here .. I am genuine .. and looking for nothing more than instances of 'NSA Fun' with no strings .. Any advice would be welcome ... Tom .. xx"
. I don't think that have to worry about the number of men on here . There may be lots but a significant number of them have very poor profiles .

What matters is how you market yourself , not what others do..

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Well I was curious so just did a search for a man looking for a woman both 36 years old within 5 miles of where we live.

165 Search Results

If you reverse that so a man looking for a woman both of you 36 within 5 miles

14 Search Results

However only 9 of those women had been active on the site in the last 3 weeks.

But the single guys reduce quicker only 85 active in the last 4 weeks.

But then 37 of those have no profile avatar. So when women are looking that helps to cut down the numbers more. Let's call it 48.

Take out the 8 cock shot profiles and that knocks it down to 40.

So if that was anything to go by odds are reduced from 1-10 to roughly 1-4.

However obviously people don't limit themselves to 5 mile radius and guys tend to have to be more proactive in looking, but I would guess that the principal holds. The longer you are on the better your chances, again have a profile pic, keep cock shots to a minimum and try to get to a social to get verified as a nice fella.

It does not matter if you have sex so long as a couple or female find you pleasant enough to verify as genuine.

Supply and demand are against you but you can improve those odds.

In your bed

"Well I was curious so just did a search for a man looking for a woman both 36 years old within 5 miles of where we live.

165 Search Results

If you reverse that so a man looking for a woman both of you 36 within 5 miles

14 Search Results

However only 9 of those women had been active on the site in the last 3 weeks.

But the single guys reduce quicker only 85 active in the last 4 weeks.

But then 37 of those have no profile avatar. So when women are looking that helps to cut down the numbers more. Let's call it 48.

Take out the 8 cock shot profiles and that knocks it down to 40.

So if that was anything to go by odds are reduced from 1-10 to roughly 1-4.

However obviously people don't limit themselves to 5 mile radius and guys tend to have to be more proactive in looking, but I would guess that the principal holds. The longer you are on the better your chances, again have a profile pic, keep cock shots to a minimum and try to get to a social to get verified as a nice fella.

It does not matter if you have sex so long as a couple or female find you pleasant enough to verify as genuine.

Supply and demand are against you but you can improve those odds.

"

Sorry the reverse search was a woman looking for a man both 36 years old within 5 miles.

Preston

I'm only 15 mins drive away from "No.3" in Chorley !! .. I would really like to go for a 'Social' .. but I'm not quite sure that I have 'the bottle' .. Should I take the risk ??.. Not necessarily to participate .. But I'd be happy just to attend ...

"I'm waiting for a guy on here to declare that he's not genuine...

I have admitted this before....I'm actually two bi fems pretending to be a single guy...."

wow what an admission someone report him for having paid only once

time will tell -

I was also given the advice of the social road. For me it was a big mistake....had a bad experience with two couples. Thought it was a one off so gave it another go at a different place.....It put me off meeting couples and going to socials. Being genuine and respectful in chat and conversation was the way to go for me. I've met some lovely people.

Patience and be polite. Avoid the forums as a rule unless ure thick skinned and can cope with being kicked down. There are a few nice ones on there, there were a lot more as lots left towards the end of the year. Just be careful and know what you want to get out of Fab...not everyone is looking the same thing ironically.

In your bed

"I'm only 15 mins drive away from "No.3" in Chorley !! .. I would really like to go for a 'Social' .. but I'm not quite sure that I have 'the bottle' .. Should I take the risk ??.. Not necessarily to participate .. But I'd be happy just to attend ... "

Swingers don't bite, unless asked to!

I'd say it's worth it as a one off experience even if it's not for you.

Worst case scenario you can always walk out and it's money wasted.

The rule of no means no applies to all in the club, it's not the preserve of single women and couples.

Of course everyone is after something different so a single guy just there to chat will be fine with some and of no interest to others.

Take care and most of all keep it fun.

Preston

Cheers Guys ... After consideration .. I think I'll go down the 'Social' route .. I actually quite like the idea of meeting 'socially' first .. No pressure .. See you there maybe ?? ...

Preston

Great anaysis..'_uckandbunny79' .. You must have spent some time doing that !! .. That's loeads better than my basic count !! .. I will take it on board. Thanks abunch ! .. xx

» Add a new message to this topic