FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Pregnant women

Pregnant women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all,

Always had desires to have fun with a pregnant lady.

Any pregnant women here want to drop me a mail

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello all,

Any pregnant women here want to drop me a mail"

I do believe that most pregnant women tend to take a step back from swinging whilst pregnant but you never know your luck op

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Hello all,

I do believe that most pregnant women tend to take a step back from swinging whilst pregnant but you never know your luck op"

This was always my choice to do I always view it as the safer option for my future child

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Hello all,

I do believe that most pregnant women tend to take a step back from swinging whilst pregnant but you never know your luck op

This was always my choice to do I always view it as the safer option for my future child "

Good luck finding what you seek though

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

I agree with them, you'll be lucky to find what you want. Except.....

Have you got a good well paid job?

Then go and find your life partner; marry her if you/she wants. Shag her silly making her pregnant...

Hey presto! You've achieved your desired wish.

This option requires COMMITMENT!

How's that?

"I agree with them, you'll be lucky to find what you want. Except.....

Have you got a good well paid job?

Then go and find your life partner; marry her if you/she wants. Shag her silly making her pregnant...

Hey presto! You've achieved your desired wish.

This option requires COMMITMENT!

How's that?"

But then there is the requirement to deal with all them damn hormones which us ladies tend to get, and childbirth, a know a few men pass out at that

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"But then there is the requirement to deal with all them damn hormones which us ladies tend to get, and childbirth, a know a few men pass out at that "

With a figure like yours this is obviously something you have heard about rather than experienced?

"But then there is the requirement to deal with all them damn hormones which us ladies tend to get, and childbirth, a know a few men pass out at that

With a figure like yours this is obviously something you have heard about rather than experienced? "

Actually I have 3 kids and been pregnant 5 times

"But then there is the requirement to deal with all them damn hormones which us ladies tend to get, and childbirth, a know a few men pass out at that

With a figure like yours this is obviously something you have heard about rather than experienced?

Actually I have 3 kids and been pregnant 5 times "

That should be the smiley after the 3 kids and a after the 5

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

That should be the smiley after the 3 kids and a after the 5 "

Well done to you of course on the 3 and sympathies to the 2 lost xxx

Well done to you of course on the 3 and sympathies to the 2 lost xxx"

Thank you, was a long time ago now but they never go out of my thoughts xxx

crewe

Thank you, was a long time ago now but they never go out of my thoughts xxx"

Of course my mum lost two herself before me xxx I was the last chance xxx She like you never forgot the others xx Even after 5 you look great xx

Of course my mum lost two herself before me xxx I was the last chance xxx She like you never forgot the others xx Even after 5 you look great xx"

Oh wow, well you are your mum's miracle and best wishes to you both.

Oh and thanks xx

crewe

Of course my mum lost two herself before me xxx I was the last chance xxx She like you never forgot the others xx Even after 5 you look great xx

Oh wow, well you are your mum's miracle and best wishes to you both.

Oh and thanks xx"

Thanks to you also xxx

By *ohn8210tCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

We both find pregnant ladies very very attractive. We too would love to play with one. Not necessarily full sex,but maybe naked and admiring her curves and swelling boobs etc.Massage and general cuddling would be lovely? Does this sound strange on a swingers site.

We have 4 children and have had 6 pregnancies too,so we can sympathize with anybody who have lost a pregnancy. We never met whilst expecting and would not do anything to put an unborn child at risk.

However if we had been on the scene years ago when we were expecting-we may have let people meet us? We might not have done full sex, but it would have been lovely for other to admire Fiona whilst she was growing if they wanted too?

Being pregnant is one of the most natural things in the world and sharing it with people who can appreciate this would have been thrilling for us.

Some people will not agree with this no doubt-but it's our feeling.

We love pregnant ladies !!!

crewe

"We both find pregnant ladies very very attractive. We too would love to play with one. Not necessarily full sex,but maybe naked and admiring her curves and swelling boobs etc.Massage and general cuddling would be lovely? Does this sound strange on a swingers site.

We have 4 children and have had 6 pregnancies too,so we can sympathize with anybody who have lost a pregnancy. We never met whilst expecting and would not do anything to put an unborn child at risk.

However if we had been on the scene years ago when we were expecting-we may have let people meet us? We might not have done full sex, but it would have been lovely for other to admire Fiona whilst she was growing if they wanted too?

Being pregnant is one of the most natural things in the world and sharing it with people who can appreciate this would have been thrilling for us.

We love pregnant ladies !!! "

I do agree with your approach ive always found pregnant women alluring and would love to meet one for soft play if they preferred as that would be great xx However it seems the only way i will is with a life partner and have my own children with her when the time is right xx.

I agree! Fanatsy81 looks amazing

I agree! Fanatsy81 looks amazing

"We both find pregnant ladies very very attractive. We too would love to play with one. Not necessarily full sex,but maybe naked and admiring her curves and swelling boobs etc.Massage and general cuddling would be lovely? Does this sound strange on a swingers site.

We love pregnant ladies !!! "

Oh I certainly don't disagree that pregnant ladies look absolutely stunning as its the natural beauty of it all and I do admire ladies myself. Personally I don't think I would have played at all during my pregnancies had I been swinging at the time, but I don't think its wrong to do so, just very uncommon xx

I am but don't meet to play when pregnant. We only go to club to social . just don't feel right to play when I am.

By *opedick89Man  over a year ago

Midlands

Would love to play with your lactating tits let you squirt me in the face hmmm

"Would love to play with your lactating tits let you squirt me in the face hmmm"

Yep that is another fetish altogether and one which requires much trust and intnimacy, forum search ABF for a recent thread on it

I look pregnant sometimes, and have this fantasy of being treated like i'm pregnant...having my belly rubbed and being pampered, and i do lactate. I know it's probably a weird fantasy but i lost a lot of pregnancies (as well as having successful ones) and never really enjoyed being pregnant itself as it was more worrying than anything.

Don't want any more kids though.

lactating boobs mmmm loved that bit the best

By *ndigoukMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I look pregnant sometimes, and have this fantasy of being treated like i'm pregnant...having my belly rubbed and being pampered, and i do lactate. I know it's probably a weird fantasy but i lost a lot of pregnancies (as well as having successful ones) and never really enjoyed being pregnant itself as it was more worrying than anything.

Don't want any more kids though."

Affectionate - you look lovely I'd love to play with you

» Add a new message to this topic