FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > intro & advice

intro & advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

afternoon!

I'm J, 22 and new to the scene I guess. I've been on this site a little while however and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to attract more attention. I do like to think I can write a decent profile, and take a good photo. While I am looking for women I'm fairly easy going and will chat to anyone really!

It is literally impossible to please everyone but if you've got a pointer, shoot it my way

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Where this site is concerned your biggest hurdle is one that your can't do much about and that's how adolescent you and your physique look. Sorry if that's not what you want to hear but I'm trying to be honest

"Where this site is concerned your biggest hurdle is one that your can't do much about and that's how adolescent you and your physique look. Sorry if that's not what you want to hear but I'm trying to be honest "

I guess I can fully appreciate that might not be your thing But I can't and won't do anything about that.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Where this site is concerned your biggest hurdle is one that your can't do much about and that's how adolescent you and your physique look. Sorry if that's not what you want to hear but I'm trying to be honest

I guess I can fully appreciate that might not be your thing But I can't and won't do anything about that."

Well that's good I wouldn't expect you to change it even if you could just merely saying it will impact your chances as it'll be a deal breaker for some, and the chances as a single guy on here due to the sheer magnitude of competition are slim enough

bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You say you're not looking for single men but you're profile looks to me like you are trying to attract men more than women. Is that a dildo in your pants?

"You say you're not looking for single men but you're profile looks to me like you are trying to attract men more than women. Is that a dildo in your pants? "

I'm not after single men, no, but am open to couples. I suppose it looks that way as I haven't got the typical dick/abs shots. And yes/no, it's a sleeve.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Your profile is good and articulate, so it's a case of patience, going in the chat room, going to socials and clubs, reading profiles and sending individual messages to people .

"Your profile is good and articulate, so it's a case of patience, going in the chat room, going to socials and clubs, reading profiles and sending individual messages to people . "

thanks! I'll have to make myself more known I suppose

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Your profile is good and articulate, so it's a case of patience, going in the chat room, going to socials and clubs, reading profiles and sending individual messages to people .

thanks! I'll have to make myself more known I suppose "

You already are.....that young man with the cock sleeve

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"afternoon!

I'm J, 22 and new to the scene I guess. I've been on this site a little while however and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to attract more attention. I do like to think I can write a decent profile, and take a good photo. While I am looking for women I'm fairly easy going and will chat to anyone really!

It is literally impossible to please everyone but if you've got a pointer, shoot it my way

x"

Not a bad profile but I would avoid stating that you think you are hilarious. It really does not sound good especially when humour is not displayed in your profile.

Stating that you are looking for people to teach you is a bit of a death knell. Swingers don't on the whole go for inexperience.

» Add a new message to this topic