FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Does my profile need tweaking? Help!

Does my profile need tweaking? Help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was on this site a few months back, where I had a few meet but had to leave the site as I had entered a relationship. I've since come back and although there have been a few messages back and forth, nothing has materialised. Was just wondering if maybe my profile needs amending in any way. Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Loving the man bun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Alright mate we get it,we get it,fishing for compliments eh ? You don't really need a profile do you ? Am I bitter ? Of course lol.

"Loving the man bun "

Thank you!

"Alright mate we get it,we get it,fishing for compliments eh ? You don't really need a profile do you ? Am I bitter ? Of course lol."

100% genuinely not. I joined this site to experience new things with new people. So yeah struggling a wee bit at the moment and was just looking for some pointers!

Nice profile and great pics

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"Was on this site a few months back, where I had a few meet but had to leave the site as I had entered a relationship. I've since come back and although there have been a few messages back and forth, nothing has materialised. Was just wondering if maybe my profile needs amending in any way. Thanks in advance! "
. Good pictures and some good detail about yourself . Maybe expand on your other hobbies and interests . We know from your profile that you are into fittness. What are you other interests ?. Good luck..You have had favourable comments from ladies so far, so it only needs minor tweaks .

Hubba hubba

"Hubba hubba "

Yeah definitely good shout there with the hobbies! Do you think I need any different types of pictures maybe, from different angles or something? Might be a question better suited to be answered from the ladies. Thank you though guys!

"Yeah definitely good shout there with the hobbies! Do you think I need any different types of pictures maybe, from different angles or something? Might be a question better suited to be answered from the ladies. Thank you though guys!"

Yes, I think you should add some more photo's, in any angle you like, just add some more lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You look a bit flabby. Go to the gym more.

» Add a new message to this topic