FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Complicated me!

Complicated me!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi to everyone reading this. I'd love to hear your opinion on my profile?

It's not that I'm a narcissist but that really value how you view me.

It's complicated being gender fluid, even more so as the older I'm getting the more masculine I'm looking.

The main issue it that a lot of women don't want to chat as they think I'm a TV, and guys, well same reason I guess. I love being a guy as equally as being occasionally femme.

Inwardly though I'm dual sexed which makes me have a different perception on things.

Anyway. Love to hear from you all.

Xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Hey, first of all welcome to the madhouse of Fab!!

I know from your point of view it's easier said than done but try not over think fab too much.

You will all sorts on here and you just have to roll with the punches so to speak and try find the people you want to chat to and perhaps meet in time, but good luck with it and most of all enjoy it. J x

What an amazing outlook you have. I do over analyse things I guess!

X

By *ot40sCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Hi leatherkatz I think your profile is well written and sounds like it comes from the heart so I hope you meet some really nice genuine people on here who will treat you with the respect you deserve so good luck and happy swinging x

Wow thanks. There seem to be some incredible people on here. Although they all seem to be miles away! X

Funny thing is I'm here to make friends more than just quick meets! If it leads to anything physical that would be fab. I guess I thought this the best place to connect with likeminded open people.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of fab. I will admit that in my ignorance I don't actually know what 'gender fluid pansexual' means....BUT you have a well written profile and I hope you get what you desire from this site. ...

Hey thanks Missy. X pansexual means a person is attracted to another person regardless of gender. Whilst gender fluid means I'm dual sexed. Kinda confusing I know. Trans means you were born in the wrong physical body so people undergo srs. Whereas GF means I'm kinda happy with my body but have the hormones and emotional make up of both a girl and guy, some call it third sexed. Hope that helps. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A very well written profile. Looked at you earlier, in fact. Afraid, however, that we would not contact someone without pictures. How would we know that we would find you attractive? Not good to put it into a commercial light, but not going to buy an item from Amazon if there is no image.

» Add a new message to this topic