FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > photo work

photo work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ullsteve14 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

Hi guys,

I do a lot of wildlife and sports photography and wanting to do some pics for females or couples

Don't want anything in return just want the experiance as im looking to move it forward as a business

Would love to ear from females or couples who want some photos doing

Regards steve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys,

I do a lot of wildlife and sports photography and wanting to do some pics for females or couples

Don't want anything in return just want the experiance as im looking to move it forward as a business

Would love to ear from females or couples who want some photos doing

Regards steve "

The photo thread is a common subject. There are many photographers here. You are likely to get negative feedback without pictures on show, I am afraid.

Hull

I am hardly going to post pics of people fishing, animals and that on a swingers site as my post states it is a new thing to me and I only looking to try this I dont see how this can get me negative feedback tbh

It boils down to trust, offering anyone to take their photo's........they'll want to see that you're actually any good at it before even considering agreeing

Hull

Yes obviously that's fine if any was interested I have work I have done before that willing to share but not of this type

By *hopper75Couple  over a year ago

London & Portugal

Hi we are interested. We are in the Algarve pm us for more info.

"Yes obviously that's fine if any was interested I have work I have done before that willing to share but not of this type "

Even harder to win trust then. Since photographing the human form nude is vastly different than wildlife and sports shooting. My nude and boudoir work comes from many years of gathered knowledge and experience.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes obviously that's fine if any was interested I have work I have done before that willing to share but not of this type

Even harder to win trust then. Since photographing the human form nude is vastly different than wildlife and sports shooting. My nude and boudoir work comes from many years of gathered knowledge and experience."

And your boudoir shots are beautiful

"Yes obviously that's fine if any was interested I have work I have done before that willing to share but not of this type

Even harder to win trust then. Since photographing the human form nude is vastly different than wildlife and sports shooting. My nude and boudoir work comes from many years of gathered knowledge and experience.

And your boudoir shots are beautiful "

Thank you, those were all before I opened the studio too. My quality has improved massively since working in a studio with lighting and props etc.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thank you, those were all before I opened the studio too. My quality has improved massively since working in a studio with lighting and props etc. "

The pose is vital too along with the model of course

Thank you, those were all before I opened the studio too. My quality has improved massively since working in a studio with lighting and props etc.

The pose is vital too along with the model of course "

Knowing how to pose all shapes of model is vital to success

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

If OP only wants practice and "nothing in return", why not offer the photo service to local single men, many of whom would be very grateful for discreet, well presented pics of themselves?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If OP only wants practice and "nothing in return", why not offer the photo service to local single men, many of whom would be very grateful for discreet, well presented pics of themselves? "

That is an excellent point.

By *akedwife12Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

"If OP only wants practice and "nothing in return", why not offer the photo service to local single men, many of whom would be very grateful for discreet, well presented pics of themselves? "

Maybe because that would mean that he wouldn't be adding some new photos of nude women to his collection?

Exactly what I was gonna post

By *akedwife12Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

OP. We look forward to reading your next comments.

» Add a new message to this topic