FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > can you tweak my profile ?

can you tweak my profile ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here on and off for a year or two and still not got a meet,i'm aware that this site is dominated by males but can you guys help me to tweak my profile to increase my likelihood of getting a meet thankss x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to say that only you can tweak it. We can't write it for you. It ceases to be an accurate expression of yourself and more a collection of our individual opinions of what a profile should or shouldn't have.

You'll have to work it out for yourself really.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

There are currently four threads on this page alone of the introduction section that are asking for help and no doubt is being provided, so you could take a look at any or all of those to get some ideas about how to adjust your profile.

Only you can do that because only you know who you are and what you have to offer which is currently missing from the profile text

Asking for someone to relieve you is a bit lame to put it mildly not to mention totally selfish.

You really need to start again with a new profile.

I see you didn't take advice from previous threads you started

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"There are currently four threads on this page alone of the introduction section that are asking for help and no doubt is being provided, so you could take a look at any or all of those to get some ideas about how to adjust your profile.

Only you can do that because only you know who you are and what you have to offer which is currently missing from the profile text

Asking for someone to relieve you is a bit lame to put it mildly not to mention totally selfish.

I see you didn't take advice from previous threads you started"

what do you think i should do ? delete my account and start again ?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

If you have had no meets in two years that will work against you in any case as people wonder why that is.

If you really want to continue on the site then you should start with a fresh profile, but I would suggest that your age but you should be having fun in the vanilla world

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Use your own gumption and write a decent profile, stop expecting not to have put any effort in yourself.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Use your own gumption and write a decent profile, stop expecting not to have put any effort in yourself. "
Well said

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There are currently four threads on this page alone of the introduction section that are asking for help and no doubt is being provided, so you could take a look at any or all of those to get some ideas about how to adjust your profile.

I see you didn't take advice from previous threads you started

what do you think i should do ? delete my account and start again ?"

You may have been on and off for a couple ofyears but your pprofile says 9 weeks so no need to delete it just keep plugging away

» Add a new message to this topic