FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi there

Hi there

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on the site for a couple of months now & I just find it hard to find a meet I'm not pushy, rude or obnoxious, Is age a factor? I understand not every woman will drop her knickers, it's just hard to just get a conversation, I just wondered how long people have been on here for before there first meets and what options should I take club meets, etc.

Many thanks,

M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe age could be a factor yes

but maybe you need to think about the profile

its short and does nothing for you

your username says and suggests your a dominant, (how where why)

also some likes and dislikes and what u are looking for on here would help

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"maybe age could be a factor yes

but maybe you need to think about the profile

its short and does nothing for you

your username says and suggests your a dominant, (how where why)

also some likes and dislikes and what u are looking for on here would help "

Thankyou for your advice I am new to this its just hard to get going when you don't have any verifications or messages but I totally understand the importance of waiting from someone to genuinely have an interest I appreciate it

x

A good profile is a selling tool

Look for socials in your area that u could attend

"Thankyou for your advice I am new to this its just hard to get going when you don't have any verifications or messages but I totally understand the importance of waiting from someone to genuinely have an interest I appreciate it

x"

If you're not messaging people but instead sitting back waiting for the messages to roll in, you're going to be in for a long wait.

Single guys massively outnumber the ladies on this site, who tend to receive around a hundred messages a day! They certainly don't have time to go searching for those who aren't prepared to put in the effort to get in touch or to compiling their profile.

Also, given the amount of interest they're getting, they're more likely to be interested in those guys that stand out.

Usually they'll look at your profile before reading your message, and if your profile doesn't catch their attention, your message is likely to get deleted without being read.

Bear in mind also that most guys, on average, wait around six months to get their first meet, so don't get to disheartened at your lack of progress so far.

» Add a new message to this topic