FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice on improving our profile ;)

Advice on improving our profile ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi reasonably new couple to fab seeking advice and feedback on our profile cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only critique is offer is if you're meeting as a couple then a few more shots of the man, people are meeting the two of you I presume?

Also, ditch the useless legal warning. It carries no legal weight whatsoever and as a flippant aside, are you really gonna sue someone for using pics that you knowingly uploaded to a public website where anyone can view them?

Probably not if I'm honest but you seem to see a lot of profiles with these disclaimers, and thanks for your advice on the pics

As above if you are looking for couples.....

If looking for guys then it is pretty damn near perfect. Wish I was closer lol!

I really dislike when people say rant over. Also, u agree with the other poster, legal warning need to go and more photos of male, maybe a couple of you together?

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Any form of rant as a profile is off putting to most, its the old saying of negativity breeds negativity.

I will say the same as others on the pic front needs to be a nice even mix of male and female profiles, and about the legal warning its worthless

Finally, for the majority of women they will say while squirting is pleasurable its not half as great as an orgasm is, the two are seperate experiences (im certainly one of those women) so personally, id be more interested in someone that could make me cum than one that could make me squirt

[Removed by poster at 22/05/15 08:48:53]

Hi thanks for your advice, it seems we need more couple pics for definite, as for the squirting/ orgasm advice I find my best orgasms are when I squirt or gush it leaves my whole body trembling with pleasure but each to there own I guess no one women has the same likes or dislikes xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I hope you find what you're after and have a lot of fun. Your profile seems fine to me if it truly reflects your requirements and dynamic don't change it. From a purely personal point of view the description of the woman would stop us from contacting you because it sounds a bit call girly, that isn't wrong if you're happy, just pointing out what might possibly limit your responses.

Good luck.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There are loads of threads offering generic profile advice, the suggestions are applicable for all genders.

Have a or two as well

» Add a new message to this topic