FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > picture advice

picture advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So all pics made public. Would you fabers say there's any that I should ditch?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

[Removed by poster at 20/05/15 07:30:03]

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"So all pics made public. Would you fabers say there's any that I should ditch? "

Urinals in the background is never a classy look

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Have to agree with the toilet in the background pics. Also the two selfies with the blue curtain I'd lose, for me they're not in keeping with the far superior other pics. In truthfulness you have a great profile, pretty much faultless.

Him.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i like your photos and profile

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

They're all good, fabbed a few

Any chance of some back and ass pics..pretty please

I think theyre all pretty hot

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Fantastic pics, only ones I'd ditch would be the ones with urinals in the background. Other than that... Hot stuff

With the others.. Such great pix.. Bar the urinals.. A bit ewwww! Go you, awesome .. Fabbed xx

Yeah the urinals is annoying it's just the only place to grab a pic in the gym without getting. Bunch of naked old dudes in the background lol.

Will see if I can edit them out if not it can go lol

"So all pics made public. Would you fabers say there's any that I should ditch?

Urinals in the background is never a classy look "

I agree. The rest are Cor

By *lipperyWhenVeryWetCouple  over a year ago

Malvern

"So all pics made public. Would you fabers say there's any that I should ditch? "

I would say numbers 4 and 9....T

Gosh. Keep them all. Gorgeous!

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

All of em

"All of em "

But then I won't have any pics

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I like your pics.

Wait having just looked at your profile of topic but

I don't know if it's polite to ask but Perdita are they fake or do you just have the most perfect boobs ever?

They are brilliant ^_^.

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

"Wait having just looked at your profile of topic but

I don't know if it's polite to ask but Perdita are they fake or do you just have the most perfect boobs ever?

They are brilliant ^_^.

Homegrown

"

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

They're all good. The glasses one and the black and white window shot especially.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

They're all good but think you should take some more.

Right re uploaded to sort ye order if my estimation is right the cock shots shouldn't show up in the standard view only when you expand it to see more pics.

Tried to edit out the urinals off that pic and removed the others think it works or should I just get rid? (The black and white torso shot with raised arm.)

I've always liked your pics. Clear full body and face pics are always my favs. Shows you are open.

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I like the one of you sitting on the chair. Be even better with a smile but the moody pensive look is good.

"I like the one of you sitting on the chair. Be even better with a smile but the moody pensive look is good. "

Hehe yeah I still think it looks poserish though lol

"So all pics made public. Would you fabers say there's any that I should ditch?

I've always liked your pics. Clear full body and face pics are always my favs. Shows you are open. "

Thank you, I find it best to be open about everything as it's much less embarrassing than Turing up for a meet only to be told all the scars freak people out/Turn them off.

Anyone think the blacking out of the urinal looks a bit odd in the pic cause there's still a shadow that now doesn't seen to make sense

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Anyone think the blacking out of the urinal looks a bit odd in the pic cause there's still a shadow that now doesn't seen to make sense"

I don't even know which pictures had the urinal in it

There's a comedian who is on 9 out of 10 cats does countdown who looks very much like you facially. I don't know his name which isn't very helpful

"Anyone think the blacking out of the urinal looks a bit odd in the pic cause there's still a shadow that now doesn't seen to make sense

There's a comedian who is on 9 out of 10 cats does countdown who looks very much like you facially. I don't know his name which isn't very helpful "

The black and white one with the solid black background now.

But I guess that means the blacking out didn't look too bad lol

Hahs what channel?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Anyone think the blacking out of the urinal looks a bit odd in the pic cause there's still a shadow that now doesn't seen to make sense

There's a comedian who is on 9 out of 10 cats does countdown who looks very much like you facially. I don't know his name which isn't very helpful "

Jon Richardson ..yes he does!

Just Googled him, really?? I thought my head was fairly different to that.

Is this good or bad as I think he looks a bit weird, I think I look a bit weird to be fair though lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just Googled him, really?? I thought my head was fairly different to that.

Is this good or bad as I think he looks a bit weird, I think I look a bit weird to be fair though lol"

I think you bear a passing resemblance to him but I have never seen you both in a room at the same time .

I don't think you look weird. I say the following in a non-flirtacious, platonic way, I think you look very attractive, you have something about you that comes across in your photographs.....very far from weird

Is this good or bad as I think he looks a bit weird, I think I look a bit weird to be fair though lol

I think you bear a passing resemblance to him but I have never seen you both in a room at the same time .

I don't think you look weird. I say the following in a non-flirtacious, platonic way, I think you look very attractive, you have something about you that comes across in your photographs.....very far from weird "

Absolutely this! You look relaxed and comfortable in yourself. Its rare on here.

I don't think you look weird. I say the following in a non-flirtacious, platonic way, I think you look very attractive, you have something about you that comes across in your photographs.....very far from weird

Absolutely this! You look relaxed and comfortable in yourself. Its rare on here."

Haha thanks the two of you. I tend to have quite low self esteem especially about my looks.

As for being comfortable in myself I am these days, I learned that life is about being happy and not about what others think.

Also when you wear your darkest hours on your arm for all to see you tend to have to get comfortable with yourself it's also a good reminder of what happens when you start putting other people's views of you before what makes you happy.

Fortunately I'm exceptionally hard to kill which meant I got a chance to get through the dark times lol.

These days I tend to focus on just doing what makes me smile, also tickling people ^_^

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Absolutely this! You look relaxed and comfortable in yourself. Its rare on here.

Haha thanks the two of you. I tend to have quite low self esteem especially about my looks.

As for being comfortable in myself I am these days, I learned that life is about being happy and not about what others think.

Also when you wear your darkest hours on your arm for all to see you tend to have to get comfortable with yourself it's also a good reminder of what happens when you start putting other people's views of you before what makes you happy.

Fortunately I'm exceptionally hard to kill which meant I got a chance to get through the dark times lol.

These days I tend to focus on just doing what makes me smile, also tickling people ^_^

"

You shouldn't have low self esteem about your looks but I know that it takes more than words on a page from an internet random to improve that.

Thank God we are out of each others age range because tickling is one thing I HATE!

You shouldn't have low self esteem about your looks but I know that it takes more than words on a page from an internet random to improve that.

Thank God we are out of each others age range because tickling is one thing I HATE! "

Haha yeah it makes me terrible at taking compliments as my brain just goes "hmm why are they clearly lying to me" :p

Haha my specialty is tickling till I make people snort lol, or if they're starting till they fall over lol

I'm a child inside lok

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thank God we are out of each others age range because tickling is one thing I HATE!

Haha yeah it makes me terrible at taking compliments as my brain just goes "hmm why are they clearly lying to me" :p

Haha my specialty is tickling till I make people snort lol, or if they're starting till they fall over lol

I'm a child inside lok"

Oh I think we're all children inside.

Your mission...whether you choose to accept it or not.....is to accept one compliment gracefully and without question

I must say that I approached your profile with apprehension, some of the guys who ask on here have seriously dreadful profiles.

Yours was a refreshing change in so many ways. Very well written, entertaining, interesting and genuine. (If I wanted to but pick change the were to where in your second para but it doesn't really detract, it's just something I notice) To echo everyone else's comments your photos are great too, varied and interesting and taken with a bit of thought and care.

If you were local I'd be winking, instead I am just fabbing some of my favourite pics before you set them to private again.

Good luck on here I am sure you will do very well.

Oh and I know Ben & Jerrys is nice but if you are ever down here in the SW look out for styles and langage farm, both local and delicious

Xxxx

"I must say that I approached your profile with apprehension, some of the guys who ask on here have seriously dreadful profiles.

Yours was a refreshing change in so many ways. Very well written, entertaining, interesting and genuine. (If I wanted to but pick change the were to where in your second para but it doesn't really detract, it's just something I notice) To echo everyone else's comments your photos are great too, varied and interesting and taken with a bit of thought and care.

If you were local I'd be winking, instead I am just fabbing some of my favourite pics before you set them to private again.

Good luck on here I am sure you will do very well.

Oh and I know Ben & Jerrys is nice but if you are ever down here in the SW look out for styles and langage farm, both local and delicious

Xxxx"

Haha thank you can't believe that missed my proof reading, sorted :p

Styles and langage I'll keep that in mind SW isn't somewhere intend to get to much these days used to go on holiday to Cornwall a lot when younger though, they do know how to do good dairy down there. These days when I go south it's generally London.

Hah just realised I posted this in introductions not advice

» Add a new message to this topic