FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > No meet

No meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been here for a while now and surprisingly I've had no meets. Shocking cos I find a lot of women when I'm out so why are they so reluctant here. I'm beginning to think it's the colour of my skin that turns them down. They take me as a guy who I'm not when I'm mixed coloured

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Been here for a while now and surprisingly I've had no meets. Shocking cos I find a lot of women when I'm out so why are they so reluctant here. I'm beginning to think it's the colour of my skin that turns them down. They take me as a guy who I'm not when I'm mixed coloured "

it could be that.... but its really easy to blame the thing that leaves you blameless.....

it could be nothing to do with that at all... it could be what you are typing, how you are coming agree, you may have said something that was an instant turn off....

there are many avenues out there.... but i think you made the mistake of "well i can pull on a random saturday night... so i should be able to pull here... right????"

a lot of it may be to do with the mindset.... because if that is whats coming across (a sense of entitlement) then that may also be a reason....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol

Think your looking to deep. The site is predominantly full of males. Single women and couples looking for single males have the best choice on site.

Took me two years to get a meet when I was here before, het yourself to a social

Why the hell do people keep saying this?

Would you go around randomly doing in real life? No, because you would look a prize idiot.

Go to a

Club

Social

Anywhere but writing this, it looks needy and unattractive.

Rant over

Her

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

It could be ... but its probably another reason ...

Get yourselves to a club

Ranty sweary status won't be helping.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the avenues are there......let me give you an example...

you live in leeds and in a way I envy you

york, sheffield, bradford, wakefield.....

you say you have been here for a while.... all of those towns/citys are not that far from leeds... all of them hold socials on a regular basis....

how many doors would that open? the site gives you the chances to open avenues... how many have you taken advantage off!

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

Thank you OP for give me the idea to start my own thread

Pays to be nice & not to rant on profiles

No one likes someone who appears pushy ;(

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

"Been here for a while now and surprisingly I've had no meets. Shocking cos I find a lot of women when I'm out so why are they so reluctant here. I'm beginning to think it's the colour of my skin that turns them down. They take me as a guy who I'm not when I'm mixed coloured

it could be that.... but its really easy to blame the thing that leaves you blameless.....

it could be nothing to do with that at all... it could be what you are typing, how you are coming agree, you may have said something that was an instant turn off....

there are many avenues out there.... but i think you made the mistake of "well i can pull on a random saturday night... so i should be able to pull here... right????"

a lot of it may be to do with the mindset.... because if that is whats coming across (a sense of entitlement) then that may also be a reason....

"

And it out of order to play the race card. Loads of women are specifically looking for non-White guys to join in

Its easy, fab is a womans world, the supply and demand aint there for men unless your willing travel 200 miles to them lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Like Fabio said - it's all too simple and easy to blame something you have no control over (your skin colour) as a reason for no meets. It neatly negates any personal responsibility.

If it's NOT your skin colour.....what else could it be?

Your current status alone would put me off meeting you or even talking to you, in all honesty

"Its easy, fab is a womans world, the supply and demand aint there for men unless your willing travel 200 miles to them lol "

Lmao that's funny is it really that bad?? ;p

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Its easy, fab is a womans world, the supply and demand aint there for men unless your willing travel 200 miles to them lol

Lmao that's funny is it really that bad?? ;p "

He's exaggerating - it's 180 miles.

"Its easy, fab is a womans world, the supply and demand aint there for men unless your willing travel 200 miles to them lol

Lmao that's funny is it really that bad?? ;p "

Yes it is, all my intersts comes form Manchester or newcasle, north England. I might need to relocate lol

Your profile kinda reads bad,

Aside from being hard to read as not spaced out its very me me me and a little aggressive

Your kinda failing the "is he going to be a problem afterwards" question all 'sexy ladies' (what r u an mnm) will ask themselves

Maybe wrong but that's the impression I got from reading it

"

Lmao that's funny is it really that bad?? ;p Yes it is, all my intersts comes form Manchester or newcasle, north England. I might need to relocate lol "

Ha ha follow the yellow brick road ...

"

He's exaggerating - it's 180 miles. "

Ah that's easy isn't it ? Lol

By *earboynottinghamMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Been here for a while now and surprisingly I've had no meets. Shocking cos I find a lot of women when I'm out so why are they so reluctant here. I'm beginning to think it's the colour of my skin that turns them down. They take me as a guy who I'm not when I'm mixed coloured

And it out of order to play the race card. Loads of women are specifically looking for non-White guys to join in"

Exactly!

More people say BBC only than say white only. That is definitely not the reason you're not getting meets.

From my limited experience of Leeds I'd say the women for the most part don't discriminate vs black guys.

"

Lmao that's funny is it really that bad?? ;p Yes it is, all my intersts comes form Manchester or newcasle, north England. I might need to relocate lol

Ha ha follow the yellow brick road ..."

lol yes I will, might meet tin man on the way and the lion

so much negativity in such few words.

good luck.

If you have no problem when you're out, go back to that. You clearly don't need sex from here if you can pull so well in the real world

"

Ha ha follow the yellow brick road ...lol yes I will, might meet tin man on the way and the lion "

Aww don't leave out the poor scarecrow ! He'll be sad .

I seem to be going off on a tangent from the fella 's thread so better head off to the gym.

To the OP *what the lovely people so far have said young man* and patience.

"

Ha ha follow the yellow brick road ...lol yes I will, might meet tin man on the way and the lion

Aww don't leave out the poor scarecrow ! He'll be sad .

I seem to be going off on a tangent from the fella 's thread so better head off to the gym.

To the OP *what the lovely people so far have said young man* and patience. "

Yes and we wont forget scarecrow, have fun in the gym x.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

OP ... have u ever watched the film bambi ...

No its nothing to do with children ...

It has a classic line ....

All together peeps

... if you carnt say.............

» Add a new message to this topic