FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hot mature guy 4 Brazilian girlfriend

Hot mature guy 4 Brazilian girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oBananas78 OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

My girlfriend and I are looking for a well mannered non pushy experienced male swinger to join us for a threesome.

We have been swinging for several years and attend several clubs in London and the South east and have tried most things.

My girlfriend is from Brazil and has a perfect size 8 body large butt and enhanced DD breasts. She has a huge sexual apatite with her latest request being a mature 'gentleman' type to team up with me to give her three way fun, possibly leading to regular meets as this is her favourite scenario.

He must have a fit body though, something we are struggling to find so far, pref early 50s late 40s and in very good shape ideally with very large balls and well endowed.

Prefer experienced swinger who doesn't stalk / get obsessed, ie he already gets plenty of action and has contacts enough.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd be happy to oblige (alas: maybe in a couple of years!)

I would love to, aalthoughim abit far out the way,but i just like to say WOW, what a lucky man you are,and the guys you choose is just as fortunate,your wife looks stunning

Hi, can I start by saying wow she looks amazing and I like your profile as well.

So I've been swinging for about 4 years now (this is a new profile) and also attend clubs. I have a couple of couples that I play with so understand how a couples mmf works.

» Add a new message to this topic