FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New Guy IP/CO area

New Guy IP/CO area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I guess...

Most details are in my profile, but genuine open guy, yes MARRIED but before you do the eye rolling bit no I'm not here looking for leg overs behind my wifes back, if you knew the pubs round my way you'd know no one would need a website, plus already had the offer or a "fuck to verify you" which was turned down.

Not sure if this is for me, but this site and its subject matter was suggested as a place to find people who may understand my thinking, may talk about it, and may offer a discreet and safe environment to explore. So lets see!

That being said I have a genuine desire/fetish and also an interest to widen my eyes a little.

Any way, check the profile if you wish, drop me a message if you want to know anything blah blah etc etc

You can believe or not,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

We are all here for our own reasons. Hope you find what you are looking for.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks, appreciate it must be a mine field sifting through the crap to find geniune people, even more so for women.

makes it hard to show you are geniune if your a bloke, even more so when you are married. From the few conversations I have managed to have there seems to be a general census, Married Women playing alone = fine, obviiously aint getting attention at home, you go girl. Married Man playing alone = cheating wanker just wants to play around.

Yet to find the middle ground on this one LOL

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"thanks, appreciate it must be a mine field sifting through the crap to find geniune people, even more so for women.

makes it hard to show you are geniune if your a bloke, even more so when you are married. From the few conversations I have managed to have there seems to be a general census, Married Women playing alone = fine, obviiously aint getting attention at home, you go girl. Married Man playing alone = cheating wanker just wants to play around.

Yet to find the middle ground on this one LOL"

Not sure how long you have been on the site for but look under the married bit on the forum as there are massive opinions on male and female cheating.

It is showing that people who cheat are bad,wether male or female.

If your partner knows you swing and can verify that to others arranging to meet you then that isnt cheating and is viewed differntly often.

But no,sorry a cheater is a cheater wether male and femal and believe there are sites for married and cheating people.

If I have read it wrong and your wife knows then fair enough.

Seriously check out the married bit on swingers chat xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

There are also people that do meet married people on this site,I don't condemn or condone but I don't think its right to try and run people off the site when they're as welcome as the next person

» Add a new message to this topic