FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Are there any single women on here???

Are there any single women on here???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kcouple2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

MILTON KEYNES

Hello to all,

we are new to the site and have recently had chats with a few guys. All more than willing to fuck my woman. But we came on here looking for preferably a woman. When we send messages out to all the single women, we never seem to hear back from them. We are willing to go with couples at a later stage. Because we are new to this, we would love to start with a f for now.

Any ladies intersted please read our profile and get back to us. Single guys, you are all very nice. We will get back to you very soon .

If anyone have any tips or ideas please give us some ideas.

Thank you for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I didnt realise we could put adds in here,, I am a single fem, bi too, but have to say that verification is always good, that and a bit of modesty,,, oh, and a pic is always good! I for one always reply, even if its a 'thanks but no thanks'

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

yep - tons of single women

you've only been here 2 weeks, give it time, its not intant results on here (unless you're a single woman)

(psst, often in mk lol)

You definalty need to get a pic of you both on your profile,maybe you will get more responce to your emails you send out then x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and camming with guys 3 days running may give out that impression you are on for cam fun only.

a slight mixed message.

good luck tho.

MILTON KEYNES

Of course we cam because that's the only way to verify if each other is real or not....some of the males have sent messages claiming to be part of a couple that's why we cam with them..

"and camming with guys 3 days running may give out that impression you are on for cam fun only.

a slight mixed message.

good luck tho."

I have to agree, it does seem like you're only interested in cam fun.

My talking mirror tells me I'm gorgeous every day and men have been known to turn into quivering wrecks in my presence, sigh, it's a curse, but modesty would prevent me from putting "extremely attractive" on my profile in case Vin Diesel came along and felt inadequate.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Of course we cam because that's the only way to verify if each other is real or not....some of the males have sent messages claiming to be part of a couple that's why we cam with them.."

no you can verify by meeting people.

And suggest if a guy says he is part of a couple and when you cam and no female is present or evident.. I would report him rather than verify him or him you.

as I said, good luck tho.

LMAO, bril way of putting it,,most people mark themselves down not up....

Single women are in a vulnerable position and don't go out of their way to meet strangers which may put them in a vulnerable position. May I suggest you attend clubs/parties and if that's not your scene then you really have to build up a trusted reputation by meeting other couples first explaining what you are and are not up for.

MILTON KEYNES

Male has requested a couple of meets but both turned down the requests however are more than willing to meet just Female...for safety reason's she can't meet alone.

We only verify the profiles that have proven to be who they said they were.

yes plenty of single women on here - just bear in mind that some single women have no interest in meeting couples

always been a pet peeve when i get messages from couples asking to play when it says nowhere on my profile or in my search criteria that i would meet couples

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Of course we cam because that's the only way to verify if each other is real or not....some of the males have sent messages claiming to be part of a couple that's why we cam with them.."

really sorry but to state that the guys claim to be part of a couple so you cam with them... they have 'single guy' profiles not 'couple' ones.

anyway.. this is my last comment on this one.. wish you lots of great meets, hope you find what you are looking for... just trying to point out some of the pitfalls..

clarity of what you are looking for always helps

xx

MILTON KEYNES

You guys have given us some food for thought. We definitely need expand our horizon and start attending clubs and events....Thanks guys

Single fem here, however, I don't play with couples, only nice single gents!

I am single even thou i have a couple of fuck buddies..Dont give up , you havent been long on this site.

Also putting a pic up helps.

XX hope you have lots of fun real soon

We were new once too but never saw a problem in meeting with a couple at all. What kind of problems were you anticipating or is it more of a "guy" desire thing. Reflect on it. No offence meant.

» Add a new message to this topic