FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hey, New(Ish) And confused!

Hey, New(Ish) And confused!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, we're rob and sarah, been swinging now for only about 4 months, Met some nice people however;

We send quite alot of messages to people - We're not really restrictive in what we look for, just fun and all comfortable but not getting many replies - Does anyone know y this could be? Are we too young, Too fat, Too Thin, Ugly? - Please take alook at our profile, and give us a clue to where we may be going wrong,

Please tell us what u think, but please no REALLY nasty comments - We wont get offended by the truth, As if we dont know we cant change anything

Thanks Guys xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally i can't stand it when people go on about timewasters. Anyone is entitled to change their mind. And you're not entitled to a reply when you send out unsolicited mail. It would take me all day to reply to everyone who chances their luck, and some get very abusive when told no.

Ya profile looks fine ta me

And i notice ya have verifications too

Four months ain't a long time in this game

Give it time

Try and get ta the social events in your area (they are regularly listed on here) and get yaselves known

Good luck with it

Craig xx

"Personally i can't stand it when people go on about timewasters. Anyone is entitled to change their mind. And you're not entitled to a reply when you send out unsolicited mail. It would take me all day to reply to everyone who chances their luck, and some get very abusive when told no."

Thats fine, we dont get abusive with a no, But we think if u have the time to read you have the time to say no thank u! - Were so laid back that doesnt bother us tbh, but if u dont send out messages what the point of this site, if noone sent out messages we wouldnt get anywhere would we?! - Were not having a go bout people not being interested thats person preference, we just curious to what we do wrong as to why! - Change there mind is fine but not turning up, or wasting our time when they know they wont come is silly - But wastes there time too Thanks for ur reply

Thanks for the reply craig, Much appreciated x We'll keep on trying

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I love the 'if you don't reply we'll BLOCK you'!! Very constructive - good luck. Z

We block because we dont want to re-message them, Nobody wants to be pestered

Bolton

"We block because we dont want to re-message them, Nobody wants to be pestered "

Thats fair enough, how long do you give them though? Sometines just one of the couple are there and would like the otehr person to see the mesage etc? Just thinking that you may be being a bit swift with the old block button! And capitals look really aggressive in a profile. Z

We want peoples help to where were going wrong, if things dont sound right in our profile to others we can change it - But noone needs to be rude Please - We just learning...

We havn't or wont be nasty so please same respect ....

Bolton

"We want peoples help to where were going wrong, if things dont sound right in our profile to others we can change it - But noone needs to be rude Please - We just learning...

We havn't or wont be nasty so please same respect ...."

Who's being rude? I'm trying to be helpful and constructive! Ta ta Z

"We block because we dont want to re-message them, Nobody wants to be pestered

Thats fair enough, how long do you give them though? Sometines just one of the couple are there and would like the otehr person to see the mesage etc? Just thinking that you may be being a bit swift with the old block button! And capitals look really aggressive in a profile. Z"

Thank you, we shall change that - Supposewe never though when we typed it, Really helps We do give it some time i think its just draining... :D

Have deleted that bit - Thanks for the advise, Is there anything else? Much appreciated

Have to say I looked at your profile and it reads this:

"Genuine Only But Isnt Just Straight Timewasters Really Loves Same Must Sexercise But Like Please Reply No."

Yeah, all I saw was the CAPITALS. They don't even make any sense in the context of the profile. Do you shout random words when chatting?

And, also, whatever was said above. People tend to say useful things.

"Have to say I looked at your profile and it reads this:

"Genuine Only But Isnt Just Straight Timewasters Really Loves Same Must Sexercise But Like Please Reply No."

Yeah, all I saw was the CAPITALS. They don't even make any sense in the context of the profile. Do you shout random words when chatting?

And, also, whatever was said above. People tend to say useful things."

lol that is a fair point, thanks

Thanks all, we have changed our profile, anyone have any other advice?, all of it has been really useful if only we could just leave it blank ha,

Much appreciated x

It worked

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

I too found it a bit difficult to read because of some of the spacing.

It's not a criticism just an observation..

We did spend a long time on ours to try and make it succinct and easily readable.

Although saying that we may get a load of comments about bad grammar and spelling etc.

From our point of view, we are not your type and you may wish you dismiss this, but you may want to leave the comments about bi males out, trust us nobody wants to turn anybody..

Yeah now I can see "So please do not try to turn him or encourage him to play ‘Bi/Gay’ because he will refuse to meet!"

Hmm, you know, us bimales, we don't actually try and jump every bit of manflesh we see? We also don't tend to try and "turn" people - unlike, say, vampires.

Your phrasing of this is quite offputting.

"Yeah now I can see "So please do not try to turn him or encourage him to play ‘Bi/Gay’ because he will refuse to meet!"

Hmm, you know, us bimales, we don't actually try and jump every bit of manflesh we see? We also don't tend to try and "turn" people - unlike, say, vampires.

Your phrasing of this is quite offputting."

Sorry to all u really genuine bi males we have nothing against this but to be honest with our experience in talkin to couples with bi males they to try and encourage to play with rob, we had a few, thats y - to anyone genuine we have no problems and rob will play just put of by the comments we've recieved, sorry! we're not saying no were just saying please dont think he will play because he wont xx thanks though

"turn him" has now changed ty! x

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I'm trying not to be the grammar/spelling police, so no comment on the random caPitaLs...

RE: replying to messages. Instead of the negative phrasing of the last two paragraphs, why not put something to the effect that you'll reply to all messages as you think that's the polite way to behave.

Whether or not anyone agrees, it's at least done in a more positive way.

Make sense?

how about some different pics... we're on here for sexy fun and games... not really wanting to see someones wedding day snaps!?

"how about some different pics... we're on here for sexy fun and games... not really wanting to see someones wedding day snaps!? "

agreed !

"how about some different pics... we're on here for sexy fun and games... not really wanting to see someones wedding day snaps!? "

See, but then u get asked for full clean shots or face pics...Cant win!

"how about some different pics... we're on here for sexy fun and games... not really wanting to see someones wedding day snaps!?

See, but then u get asked for full clean shots or face pics...Cant win! "

yeah we know... maybe something a little less wedding like tho!?!

what do other peeps think??

"how about some different pics... we're on here for sexy fun and games... not really wanting to see someones wedding day snaps!?

See, but then u get asked for full clean shots or face pics...Cant win!

yeah we know... maybe something a little less wedding like tho!?!

what do other peeps think?? "

Dont get why what were wearing makes a diff, Its the only full shot one we have so its that or nothing lol - Not like its our only pic on here But thats we take it into consideration x

Thanks*

London

We tend to give full and face shots after mail contact and we attach them from the private photos

We hope ours are okayish... We do get compliments on them but then we can imagine they do piss people off as well as being too generic

London

Oh and no big cameras involved... The ones of mrs new are taken by herself on a camera phone with a timer..

The one of me is taken on a sunday morning by mrs new with the kids banging on the other side of the door asking for their breakfast

"Oh and no big cameras involved... The ones of mrs new are taken by herself on a camera phone with a timer..

The one of me is taken on a sunday morning by mrs new with the kids banging on the other side of the door asking for their breakfast"

mmmm.... wudnt mind a peek in yor private gallery

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The first thing i would say is i LOVE the name!!

Profile looks okay, if maybe still a little busy for my tastes.

Don't be afraid to keep editing it little by little.

Most of the good profiles on here have evolved over quite a long time, so don't try and get everything right straight away.

Not all people, and certianly a lot of ladies want to see your mans tackle in all it's glory the 1st time they look at your profile - so maybe stick that on in pvt - it's a good pic though.

Keep going, you dseem to be doing fine so far.

"The first thing i would say is i LOVE the name!!

Profile looks okay, if maybe still a little busy for my tastes.

Don't be afraid to keep editing it little by little.

Most of the good profiles on here have evolved over quite a long time, so don't try and get everything right straight away.

Not all people, and certianly a lot of ladies want to see your mans tackle in all it's glory the 1st time they look at your profile - so maybe stick that on in pvt - it's a good pic though.

Keep going, you dseem to be doing fine so far.

"

Thank you for that - Made me smile, As theres alot to take in all at once! - Were not affraid to be told whats what, which s why we put it up on here, and some great advice, on your view on cock pics on the main profile, What may be the best pics to put up on main? Thanks again

It's nice to see a couple's photo with a photo of the couple.

Your profile reads fine to me apart from my own bete noire: the expectation of people replying to your mail. It's not rude if people don't.

I personally don't reply if people don't meet my criteria, and I state that.

It looks like you've been having fun, enjoy!

By *ilthythanetCouple  over a year ago

ramsgate

"I love the 'if you don't reply we'll BLOCK you'!! Very constructive - good luck. Z"

Nope, Sarcasm is never rude is it!?

By *ilthythanetCouple  over a year ago

ramsgate

I'm not sure Pee Wee is the most encouraging of names. I realise it's light hearted and you should never take swinging too seriously, but you've got to think of first impressions.

As a few people have said, just try and put yourself in the place of anyone else reading your profile and if anything doesn't feel quite right, try changing it. But give it time as well.

We found that pics make a big difference, and that taking pics in black and white can be a lot more flattering.

Enjoy

"I'm not sure Pee Wee is the most encouraging of names. I realise it's light hearted and you should never take swinging too seriously, but you've got to think of first impressions.

As a few people have said, just try and put yourself in the place of anyone else reading your profile and if anything doesn't feel quite right, try changing it. But give it time as well.

We found that pics make a big difference, and that taking pics in black and white can be a lot more flattering.

Enjoy"

We shall try that thank you for your comment x

[Removed by poster at 18/09/10 22:46:55]

didnt see your profile BEFORE you changed it..but looking at it NOW..v nice. if you fancy a weekend in dublin,give us a shout.xxx

ps.love your pics,and what your wearing looks fine.xxx

By *raceyntonyCouple  over a year ago

london

just read your profile why are u saying u not getting any messages when at the top of your profile Not playing at the moment, Mail us and maybe well be back in the near futureit says

if we saw it we would pass u by

Although it's something you wouldn't change as it's your preference, you say no MF kissing. We love kissing, it can sometimes be about the most sensual part of meeting new people but we wouldn't meet couples who don't kiss. As we said we'd not expect you to change this but it could be a reason some people wouldn't meet you. Have fun anyway, it's a good profile now.

"just read your profile why are u saying u not getting any messages when at the top of your profile Not playing at the moment, Mail us and maybe well be back in the near futureit says

if we saw it we would pass u by"

as you can see we put that on within last 24hrs, we posted this over a week ago, Things changed - Cant play at moment.

"didnt see your profile BEFORE you changed it..but looking at it NOW..v nice. if you fancy a weekend in dublin,give us a shout.xxx

ps.love your pics,and what your wearing looks fine.xxx"

Gorgeous, added you to our hotlist, just incase the odd change we're in dublin thank you xx

i dont know the answers but i like everything about sarrah and rob you are lucky bastard lol.You both look good and dont need to change anything about ur profile x

"i dont know the answers but i like everything about sarrah and rob you are lucky bastard lol.You both look good and dont need to change anything about ur profile x "

Why thank u, blush made my day. If only we were looking for single males good luck. Mwah x

» Add a new message to this topic