FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Big single chap saying hi

Big single chap saying hi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey there Fab folks (not a very good intro is it?)... we'll go with the more common "Hi everybody!"

I'm new to the site and also to the scene.

I managed to get a pic for my verification a few weeks ago but have only uploaded it recently as I couldn't find a pic I liked! Please tell me I'm not the only one who looks and feels seven shades of awkward in those piccies?

Where to start?

Really don't want to make this into an essay on me but this should at least give you all a little more info on the life and times of me.

First off the block, I'm still a virgin. Oh No!

I think this has been responsible for the almost deadly silence on my profile (not even a cricket chirping!).

I need to make it clear that I'm not trying to use this site to "get over" being a virgin, in that same regard I'm not some socially phobic person who finds it hard to talk to people (I can talk for Britain!). Yes I do have friends, quite a few actually!

Admittedly I am a little shy but aren't we all at some point? I've just never really pursued my adventurous side as I've always been a bit self conscious of my size.

I'm a big chap, 6' 8", 25st, but I am quite balanced as my height helps to even me out I'm not totally focussed on my dangly bits either! I'm comfortable with what I have, I feel I'm in the minority on that one!

It would be great to make some friends on here as I can see that it is not all about sex sex sex (sex!). Although I am "hetero" I am happy talking to anyone about pretty much anything (massive groans going on I can tell!).

I know I might not exactly be the toned, bronzed Adonis that some people look for (I'm getting there!) but I hope that I can have as much fun as the rest of you great folks.

I'm still finding my feet here, trying not to send out that dreaded "[insert name] you look hot, lets fuck!" first message (or that dissertation on "you look so beautiful, we could be made for each other") along with honing my profile to a thing of beauty (but failing miserably ).

So hi there to anyone reading this I hope I can become a decent member of the single guys brigade! To anyone who managed to get this far, thanks for reading, biccies and a cuppa are available!

All the best,

Harv

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

/wave

/welcome

/warns you to beware of people who like coffins.

Oh, and

6 foot 7? Jasus, that's tall.

Hi Harv, welcome to Fab, have fun!

Lady K x

Hey,

Thanks for the warm welcome englandportugal and 41niteonly!

Yeah, I'm a big guy 6' 8" if you really want to be pedantic I broke the site though, it won't let me be too tall! Don't tell me I'll have to go to hospital to get my feet (UK16!) lopped off

It's strange, I've always felt self conscious of my circumference (if you will) rather than my height but I think it is the latter which seems to put people off... god knows why really but I can almost see the process going on in the people that I talk to.

Me: Hey, how are things? You out partying like 'twas 1999? (not really... god I hope I don't come across like that... too much gaming and not enough sunlight make Harvey go crazy, in a good way!)

Them: (having seen the reasonable looking chap approaching from a mile off), Oh crikey, you are so(ooooo!) tall *scampers off never once looking back*

Me: Never get to finish the first sentence

I must admit, it has it's advantages but I do feel that I get judged a heck fo a lot more. I MUST be a hard nut that hates people (and eats babies! Mike Myers, you owe me!) because I tower over everyone else.

The last thing I munched was a veggie burger (another groan, he's a veggie!) and the last thing to get "whacked" was a gnat that was trying it's best to suck out all of my AB Negative

Sometimes I do wonder whether being more rough and ready would work but I just don't feel comfortable wearing that kind of attitude.

Oh dear... another essay from me!

Cheers again folks, really nice of you to reply.

Harv

p.s. Be wary of you? But I'm a coffin fancier (though I guess I'm going to have to get one custom made!)

Haha the coffin person will maybe be along later, she usually is

I imagine your height can certainly be a factor in all conversations. I'm still trying to figure out what it'd feel like. I'm 5 foot 2 and England is 6 foot exactly and I only come up to his neck!

If it's any consolation, the first thing he ever said to me was:

"christ your short aint you"

Welcome Harv

Hope you have fun here...as for your height?!! Hubba...hubba...hubba!!!

I'm with sassy...in fact if she stands on my shoulders you could have us both together & you wouldn't feel at all intimidated

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I'm with sassy...in fact if she stands on my shoulders you could have us both together & you wouldn't feel at all intimidated "

That's a hell of an image. The sexual equivalent of good cop/bad cop..

"I'm with sassy...in fact if she stands on my shoulders you could have us both together & you wouldn't feel at all intimidated

That's a hell of an image. The sexual equivalent of good cop/bad cop.."

Which is which, though?

Fairly new here too, welcome Harv..

Pit

"Fairly new here too, welcome Harv..

Pit"

/waves more

I'm only 5ft so I'll wave and shout welcome to Fab - I hope you can hear me way up there

Seriously though welcome to fab. I hope you find what your looking for

Oh and Pitstop welcome to fab I think your going to like it here

"I'm with sassy...in fact if she stands on my shoulders you could have us both together & you wouldn't feel at all intimidated

Which is which, though? "

I'll be more clear.

naughty cop/domme cop.

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

[Removed by poster at 01/09/10 15:51:19]

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

srtetches arm up becons harv down... says hi

and from a short arse point of view it makes no difference when all lying down enjoy have fun

Think I'd have to be the sub...I'm rubbish at being dom. And Sassy's a lot sassier than me!

By *ig bird brightWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

welcome to fab hope you have fun and so fab to see a nice tall chappie here...its always hard for a tall women like me at 6ft and a bbw to find some one fun at times...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Fairly new here too, welcome Harv..

Pit"

Hey,

Thanks for the great replies, I'm getting some rather interesting mental images Sassy and 41nite! I can imagine it would be fun, whoever decided to be on top

Really nice to have such a warm welcome, must admit I'm still finding my feet but I hope to become a regular soon enough!

Haha englandportugal, you mean I might be fitted for one this very night? Looking forward to it!

I pretty much get the opposite I can give you a weather forecast if you like but it'll only be a millisecond ahead of the national one!

Yeah, I am finding that it does seem to intimidate (for want of a better word), though I do wonder if sometimes it's more down to self-confidence.

Most of the ladies I have spoken to seem to think I'm cute (Yay! I'm a cute Shrek!) but somehow because I tower over them they seem to think I'm going to go all "caveman" on them

Whilst that sounds pretty good (if you are in the right mood!) it does start to wear a little bit when I see other friends around my age not having a problem getting (you're going to love this) a "Sympathy shag because he (Me!) scares off the shy ones!".... think i need some new friends

Thanks Usee! *waves back* hope I don't blow you away with my frantic waving! Thanks for the welcoming holler!

Hi _imnher2 *bends down for a hug*! Indeedy, I guess when you look at it from a horizontal POV it all makes sense!

Hi BRIGHTBLUEEYEZ! Nice to see another tallie (wow could that sound any worse?), it really is great to see so many people on here of all heights!

Hi Rugby Does MFM!

Thanks for the reply Pit, hope you enjoy yourself man!

One thing I wanted to ask (maybe I should start a new thread?) is how do you lovely people cope with height differences?

Most of the time I get a crick in my neck from talking to people (and avoiding low flying signs!), god knows what it would be like trying to have some fun!

I guess certain positions are a little more tricky if not looking at basic (oh god... another faux pa!) "manoeuvres" (spooning, missionary etc.)?

*waves again to everyone* thanks again folks, really I couldn't have asked for a warmer welcome (except maybe for a real life demonstration of this two person totem One can dream!)

Cheers,

H x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hi Tall, forgetting my manners then

Forum Mod

O o O oo

And PS, yeah start a new thread about height , probably best in the lounge x

welcome funny guy (funny haha, not funny weird...i don't know you well enough to make that assumption)

x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

welcome tall - have to say i hope you stay around in the forums as your posts on here have been entertaining

and as for tall - tall is always good, last bloke i was seeing was 6'8" also hahaha

"I'm with sassy...in fact if she stands on my shoulders you could have us both together & you wouldn't feel at all intimidated "

PMSL!!! Oh hun me on your shoulders will still be 5ft 7...my weight would flatten you!

You get on my shoulders...I prefer the bottom half any way!

Which is which, though?

I'll be more clear.

naughty cop/domme cop.

"

...and I have my own handcuffs and truncheon too!

Hiya

welcome,

Hope you enjoy the site.

Which is which, though?

I'll be more clear.

naughty cop/domme cop.

...and I have my own handcuffs and truncheon too! "

So one snogs his face off as the other attaches crocodile clips to his nutsack and lubes up the handcuffs....

Which is which, though?

I'll be more clear.

naughty cop/domme cop.

...and I have my own handcuffs and truncheon too!

So one snogs his face off as the other attaches crocodile clips to his nutsack and lubes up the handcuffs...."

Who said anything about lube?!!

If it was the truncheon, I'd agree....but surely...even you...would lubricate handcuffs???

"If it was the truncheon, I'd agree....but surely...even you...would lubricate handcuffs???"

Tsk!!! I don't play with wimps!!

Whatever next?!! Fluffy, wuffy padded ones?!!

I thought having the handcuffs as the item to be lubed, instead of the obvious truncheon, was a vaguely humourous twist that still established you as very kinky indeed.

I now see how far I have underestimated you.

*hides*

"I thought having the handcuffs as the item to be lubed, instead of the obvious truncheon, was a vaguely humourous twist that still established you as very kinky indeed.

*hides*"

Aaah, I see my subtle sense of humour in response to yours (as I got yours) flew waaaaaaay over your head.

Oh well!

*Stands ground as I'm hard!*

"I thought having the handcuffs as the item to be lubed, instead of the obvious truncheon, was a vaguely humourous twist that still established you as very kinky indeed.

*hides*

Aaah, I see my subtle sense of humour in response to yours (as I got yours) flew waaaaaaay over your head.

Oh well!

*Stands ground as I'm hard!* "

*looks up*

*squints*

Oh shit.

You got me.

Hello Harv,

I'm fairly new too. xx

"I'm fairly new too. xx "

Welcome to you too.

We had someone with that username before, so you may cause confusion. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be different to her....

"I'm fairly new too. xx

Welcome to you too.

We had someone with that username before, so you may cause confusion. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be different to her...."

Rude!

"I'm fairly new too. xx

Welcome to you too.

We had someone with that username before, so you may cause confusion. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be different to her....

Rude! "

Entirely neutral!

[Removed by poster at 04/09/10 20:01:12]

"I'm fairly new too. xx

Welcome to you too.

Rude!

Entirely neutral! "

Well stick it in reverse :P

» Add a new message to this topic