FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Swing newbie, not a site one

Swing newbie, not a site one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urlio14 OP   Man  over a year ago

SW2

I'm not a site newbie but a swing scene one. I'm 21 and live in South West London. I would like to extend experience when it comes to my sexual life and would be glad to meet some locals.

happy swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm not a site newbie but a swing scene one. I'm 21 and live in South West London. I would like to extend experience when it comes to my sexual life and would be glad to meet some locals.

happy swinging "

try going to clubs and socials

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

What if he doesn't fancy socials or clubs and wants intimate meets?

To the OP....welcome....hopefully you will find what you are looking for.

"What if he doesn't fancy socials or clubs and wants intimate meets?

To the OP....welcome....hopefully you will find what you are looking for. "

then he'll be waiting a long time to meet someone

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Don't think so there is someone for everyone u just have to search deep n u find but there are a lot of fake profiles on here just take it easy it will come happy hunting lol

[Removed by poster at 11/03/14 10:59:13]

then he'll be waiting a long time to meet someone "

Not necessarily so. While clubs and socials are always an option, im not sure why they seem to be the default answer, particularly when both are scarce in London and the OP wasn't even asking for advice!

Welcome OP I hope you have fun

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Not really, there are lots of us about who only do more intimate meets.

You look great fella and welcome.

Too young for us personally but sure you'll have a brilliant time. Reckon a certain very sexy milfy lady on here would love you as she likes young, tall, pretty and slim guys.

Be sociable and happy and have a thick skin, you'll be fine.

Why?? Clubs and socials seem to be your stock answer to all single males, oh and telling them that it's just like walking into a pub

Welcome OP. Hope you enjoy

Why?? Clubs and socials seem to be your stock answer to all single males, oh and telling them that it's just like walking into a pub

Welcome OP. Hope you enjoy "

well it is, apart from people have sex and you pay an entry fee

well it is, apart from people have sex and you pay an entry fee"

So not the same then People don't have sex in any of the pubs I go to but maybe they're different round here!

So not the same then People don't have sex in any of the pubs I go to but maybe they're different round here! "

I didn't say they were the same but if like I said, if they can walk into a pub on their own but not a swingers club then maybe they need to work on their confidence, if they've tried more than once to go but bottled then I think yes they should go with someone. Asking to be babysat on the first time, just makes me think they wanna get in cheaper, which then makes the woman feel cheap (in my opinion)

So not the same then People don't have sex in any of the pubs I go to but maybe they're different round here!

I didn't say they were the same but if like I said, if they can walk into a pub on their own but not a swingers club then maybe they need to work on their confidence, if they've tried more than once to go but bottled then I think yes they should go with someone. Asking to be babysat on the first time, just makes me think they wanna get in cheaper, which then makes the woman feel cheap (in my opinion)"

Iv 'babysat' a couple of guys on their first club visit.. sometimes it is about guys getting in cheaper which I dont mind as id b going anyway, sometimes its just initial nerves which can happen to all of us.

I see it as helping the club scene and those who want to get the best out of it by encouraging decent single guys to attend. As well as encouraging ppeople to push their boundaries to get something more or different from the whole swinging scene.

I didn't say they were the same but if like I said, if they can walk into a pub on their own but not a swingers club then maybe they need to work on their confidence, if they've tried more than once to go but bottled then I think yes they should go with someone. Asking to be babysat on the first time, just makes me think they wanna get in cheaper, which then makes the woman feel cheap (in my opinion)

Iv 'babysat' a couple of guys on their first club visit.. sometimes it is about guys getting in cheaper which I dont mind as id b going anyway, sometimes its just initial nerves which can happen to all of us.

I see it as helping the club scene and those who want to get the best out of it by encouraging decent single guys to attend. As well as encouraging ppeople to push their boundaries to get something more or different from the whole swinging scene. "

exactly, that is why I only go to clubs with my fwb. I used to get so many mails a day from men asking to take them to a club, they can go on their own as I'm not being taken for a ride

I see it as helping the club scene and those who want to get the best out of it by encouraging decent single guys to attend. As well as encouraging ppeople to push their boundaries to get something more or different from the whole swinging scene. "

Nice to hear, I've dealt with nervous guys and it doesn't phase me in the least, we all have weaknesses, mine too is nerves but you'd never know. One thing guaranteed to knock confidence is blunt and critical "advice" based purely on your own personal hang-ups/dislikes/experiences. Even moreso when no advice was solicited.

Personally we've found it much easier to have fun at clubs than we have through meets off here but that's just us, anyway good luck mate and I hope you find what your looking for

Welcome to the site

Good luck and have fun

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Not really, there are lots of us about who only do more intimate meets."

This

SW2

Thank you for the warm welcoming. Though I can be young but that doesn't mean I do not know what I am doing. I am ready to show that if anyone gives me an opportunity

Newbie here too! No one real seems to want to play cos I'm a newb (or offencive looking!) I've turned up at meeting and sat there like a lemon for so called 'genuine' 'verified' people. I just wanna play!!

"Newbie here too! No one real seems to want to play cos I'm a newb (or offencive looking!) I've turned up at meeting and sat there like a lemon for so called 'genuine' 'verified' people. I just wanna play!! "

Swinging isn't all about playing

SW2

So the only option for a single guy is going to clubs only ? I quite wonder how strange it would be for some dude watching how another dude bangs his wife in front of him

"So the only option for a single guy is going to clubs only ? I quite wonder how strange it would be for some dude watching how another dude bangs his wife in front of him "

No it isn't the only option.

And it's not at all strange

"So the only option for a single guy is going to clubs only ? I quite wonder how strange it would be for some dude watching how another dude bangs his wife in front of him "

It's not the only option but it's a good way to get veri's when going on a busy night like a party night.

Its not weird to watch a couple have sex but it sounds like you're not really into voyeurism, if you get what I mean

Oh dear

Oh now I get the wanting to watch someone 'bang' your wife. I used to swing with my ex!.....She's now my ex! Not the best idea but fucking horny at the time!!

» Add a new message to this topic