FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First time topless on holiday

First time topless on holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *im Gumby OP   Man 2 weeks ago

London

As they closed the topless on vacation thread for being too popular, why don't we look at the experiences of the first time she went topless. Where was it, who was there, how did she feel before, and how did she feel after? Perhaps it was a one off, never do it again, moment. Or perhaps it was super horny and she loved every minute

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ice_genuine_guyMan 2 weeks ago

lincoln

Love a topless lady on holiday, not just because I get to see tits but because I get to see a confident woman - which I love

By *mizhereMan 2 weeks ago

Visiting Cork Galway Westmeath

Agree topless confident women a treat for the eyes

By *teveblackpoolMan 2 weeks ago

Blackpool

Loved the old days when most women went topless on holiday

By *im Gumby OP   Man 1 week ago

London

I agree that it seems to be oit of fashion at the moment. The wheel will go full circle, at some point, but my main interest is in the feelings and emotions surrounding the first time doing it.

To balance that up, I have been to nudist beacjes, and can assure you that the first experience was extremely nervewracking. However, afterwards, I got a real buzz from having plucked up the courage. I have no idea what I thought was going to happen, it was a beach! But logic is not always easy to listen too when the nerves kick in.

By *orny salesmanMan 1 week ago

Preston

Hotel l used to go to in Gran Caneria hat a naturist sun terrace l was nervous as hell first time but once l did it l loved the feeling of the sun on my cock l walked on nudist beach too and loved naked swimming in the sea

By *ill12369Man 1 week ago

knutsford chesh

Get to gran canaria total nudist beach for gays and straight see some fun happening on there also

By *olarMan 1 week ago

woking

Been to Gran Canaria a couple of times to the same hotel with the wife and it has an adult only sun terrace. Topless women is normal I would say but not nude sunbathing

By *lik and PaulCouple 1 week ago

Flagrante

I've never been topless as I'm a lifelong naturist.

By *im Gumby OP   Man 1 week ago

London

"I've never been topless as I'm a lifelong naturist."

Go big or go home! Like your style

By *ames1970Man 1 week ago

london

Love the looks she gets

By *ndyPandy1963Man 1 week ago

Wandsworth

First time for me was on our first proper beach holiday in Croatia (she's from there). It certainly wasn't her first time, but first time I'd been with a girl who went topless! 😃

When we arrived she took a look around and said, "No of else is bothering so why should I?" and just took off her top and stretched out on the rocks (while I unloaded our stuff from the car!)

After that I don't think she wore a bikini top again for the rest of the holiday. We had an apartment right by the beach so she would just put on a T-shirt when we got up and take it off as soon as we got to our spot on the beach. It was a fairly quiet beach but pretty much all the other women there were topless too - I think she would have stood out more if she had kept it on!

» Add a new message to this topic