FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Flirty wives are giving me confidence

Flirty wives are giving me confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *im Gumby OP   Man 2 weeks ago

London

So, had some mixed experiences and am so glad that I have stuck with it on here.

I am a self confessed wanker, and actually like being mocked for it by ladies. I have found some really generous ladies here that have indulged me and have helped me through a session.

Of course, would love to have more, and in the meantime it is great to make new friends and chat about cfnm, dirty wives, swapping, parties and holiday action.

Keep being fab!

Jim

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ong alMan 2 weeks ago

barnsley

I'd love to chat with a lady while wanking

By *ust want fun 888Man 2 weeks ago

nearby

"So, had some mixed experiences and am so glad that I have stuck with it on here.

I am a self confessed wanker, and actually like being mocked for it by ladies. I have found some really generous ladies here that have indulged me and have helped me through a session.

Of course, would love to have more, and in the meantime it is great to make new friends and chat about cfnm, dirty wives, swapping, parties and holiday action.

Keep being fab!

Jim"

You have been so lucky if you have had women indulging you while you wank, so hard to find on here, love a woman to watch me if she likes that

London

Well, I have been lucky, and am grateful for it

By *aldyballsMan 2 weeks ago

South Cheshire

I notice you like CFNM me too it's my favourite thing. I just wish there were ladies out there prepared to help me with my fetish after all it's not like they need to do anything only tolerate my naked body

By *knewbie85Man 2 weeks ago

Billericay

Nice

By *avidagainMan 2 weeks ago

st.leonards on sea

"I notice you like CFNM me too it's my favourite thing. I just wish there were ladies out there prepared to help me with my fetish after all it's not like they need to do anything only tolerate my naked body "

sorry what is CFNM ?? asking for a friend x

London

"I notice you like CFNM me too it's my favourite thing. I just wish there were ladies out there prepared to help me with my fetish after all it's not like they need to do anything only tolerate my naked body

sorry what is CFNM ?? asking for a friend x"

Cloted Female Naked Maled. It is a part of the femal domination genre, where a controlling female makes a submissive male do her bidding, while naked and thus weak

London

"I notice you like CFNM me too it's my favourite thing. I just wish there were ladies out there prepared to help me with my fetish after all it's not like they need to do anything only tolerate my naked body "

There are a few into it, but you need to find a lady as a starting point. After that, word of mouth opens more doors etc

» Add a new message to this topic