FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Bottom-ing

Bottom-ing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    3 weeks ago

I’m new to this. And I do want to bottom but I’m sort of scared. I live with my family so it’s hard to use toys but I’ve managed to slide the end of a hairbrush up my ass.

I want to be able to take more. The hairbrush end is small and really thin. (No girth) my only worry is I won’t even be able to take cock.

What’s your advice on how I can manage to bottom or loosen my ass?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ora 123Man 3 weeks ago

Basildon

Lube up and keep trying. Take it slow

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Slow and steady. Lube is your friend. Use a finger to work it in and prepare you then slowly increase the size of the object. Before you know it you be taking big cocks

By *lowupdollTV/TS 3 weeks ago

S. Herts

Tbh you can’t ‘loosen’ your ass it’s a muscle. Fixating on that won’t help and will just make you more tense.

Plenty of lube, relax, try different positions to get used to it. If it hurts, stop. The guy you are with should be patient and take it slowly. If he can’t take his time then he isn’t worth it.

By *wc1978Man 3 weeks ago

Harpenden

"Tbh you can’t ‘loosen’ your ass it’s a muscle. Fixating on that won’t help and will just make you more tense.

Plenty of lube, relax, try different positions to get used to it. If it hurts, stop. The guy you are with should be patient and take it slowly. If he can’t take his time then he isn’t worth it. "

Sound advice, both need to work together and take your time, need to both enjoy it.

If you get it right then you’ll both love it

By (user no longer on site) OP    3 weeks ago

"Tbh you can’t ‘loosen’ your ass it’s a muscle. Fixating on that won’t help and will just make you more tense.

Plenty of lube, relax, try different positions to get used to it. If it hurts, stop. The guy you are with should be patient and take it slowly. If he can’t take his time then he isn’t worth it. "

So it doesn’t matter if I’ve never taken something up my ass? With the right person, plenty of lube etc I’m able to take it

I always thought first I need to get used to a finger.. then 2 fingers then a bigger object and bigger etc?

S. Herts

Plenty of lube, relax, try different positions to get used to it. If it hurts, stop. The guy you are with should be patient and take it slowly. If he can’t take his time then he isn’t worth it.

So it doesn’t matter if I’ve never taken something up my ass? With the right person, plenty of lube etc I’m able to take it

I always thought first I need to get used to a finger.. then 2 fingers then a bigger object and bigger etc?"

Doesn’t matter at all. Some guys will use fingers first but that just to get you to relax and get some lube up there.

By *uckurcumMan 3 weeks ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

Slowly does it and don't let a guy just go up and pound you senseless ..and as others have said if it's painful stop ..

You'll learn you own limits and what feels good and over time you'll be surprised what you might be able to take .just relax and enjoy ...

S. Herts

I always thought first I need to get used to a finger.. then 2 fingers then a bigger object and bigger etc?"

One more thing. Sex and intimacy doesn’t have to include getting fucked. If you’re unsure try playing with a dildo with a partner, or he can use his fingers. Go at your own pace and you’ll both enjoy yourself more.

» Add a new message to this topic