FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > My dressing journey

My dressing journey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idssissy OP   TV/TS 9 weeks ago

Birmingham

For all those who dress or like female clothing, to whatever extent, we all have our own stories as to how it started and how we got to where we are now.

Mine started in mid teens with an interest and borrowing family clothes. Unlike many it was not sexually driven, it just felt nice. In the early 90s I went to a dressing service in Dublin and was properly transformed for the first time and others saw me dressed for the first time.

After moving to the UK I explored more in private and then went for a photo shoot in London and shared the results with people I got to know on the kink scene. I then used to dress to attend kink clubs. Back then I was shy but some thing came over me when I dressed, which was noticeable by others. Again it wasnt really sexual and I was not interested in men sexually, though I did scene with some male doms in non sexually ways.

At the time the effects of a medical condition helped with the transformation and apart from my voice I was sometimes taken as female when out. Fortunately as I mainly dressed at kink events, being read was not an issue.

There came a time I grew tired of dressing, though did not get rid of anything. Part of the issue was going to events and people asking if I was dressing. It felt that me being there as myself was not enough. I also started to want to explore my sissy side, which did not include wig or make up.

I also started to want to explore with men sexually but as sissy. Maybe if had developed something long term the femme side may have come out again.

More recently I got lazy, I fell out of love with the full femme side and got rid of most of my wardrobe. It may come back and it may just be where I am in life at the moment. The sissy side is easier and also adds some humiliation. Also like others here may relate to, I am not spending hours getting ready for something that is over in ten minutes or to be stood up.

I still dream and fantasie about things so we will see.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ampire69Man 8 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

igot into dressing as a young teen been dressing all my life love it , like to go out late nights for a drive in the car fully dressed heels to hair

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic