FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Swinging, voyagerism holidays and travel

Swinging, voyagerism holidays and travel

By *ig-E_O-G-Poppa OP   Man 1 week ago

Peckham / Lymington

I'm looking for companionship with swinging couples or singles be it polyamorous, bi, pans or straight to travel places around the world that brings adventures, naturism, voyagerism & a whole lotta dam good fun exploring, laughing & smiling & being good to ourselves & others, eating great food out & staying in & cooking too, working out/gym together, taking care of our mental health & be free spirits with music for our medicine! I've been in the entertainment industry for 24 years now looking after or baby sitting others & I've got the receipts, now its the time in my life to live a little & spread my wings & be the beautiful sexual soul I am & share it with others & feed the fire of feeling horny 24/7 & I know it can happen done it in Thailand, Philippines a few times. Living it & being so active & on the edge of greatness by investing in yourselves & inner circle but also the way the world going I & we got to be safe & alert of surroundings & respectful of the cultures & location worldwide to maximise our energies & high vibrations. Who would be up for it? Would love to hear from you. Manners and respect always!

A smile, connection & time from someone or people out weights lust first & deepens the nudest of connections of cock cams, lady cams because it fulfilles the mind wholesomely!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic