FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Gf gone to Spain with a free pass

Gf gone to Spain with a free pass

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mj88 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

london

My gf has gone on a girls trip to Spain and she has a free pass, I wondered what she’ll get up to!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple 15 weeks ago

Midlands

Maybe she'll come back with the free pass unused. Do let us know how she got on.

By *AT4funMan 15 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

When is she back? But your hard wondering if or how many times it is used? Look forward to hearing how it all goes for her?

By *rettCoolMan 15 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Was she OK about this .. what will her feinds say

By *octordigitsMan 15 weeks ago

Cheshire

What are your plans whilst she is away ? Time for a club or three ?

london

"When is she back? But your hard wondering if or how many times it is used? Look forward to hearing how it all goes for her? "

Back Sunday, it’s the times she’s not replying to me that I really start to wonder

london

"Was she OK about this .. what will her feinds say "

She was hesitant at first but then really excited.

By *ifty69Man 15 weeks ago

north tyneside

Where in Spain is she ?

By *ilkey69Man 15 weeks ago

Barnsley

Will she let you know

london

"Will she let you know"

Yeah in detail lol

By *ilkey69Man 15 weeks ago

Barnsley

Nice one

london

So she made use of the pass.

Got a face time late last night from my gf and she was in the bathroom of her hotel. She said she just called to say night, I said night, sleep well and she just smiled and then flip the camera round to show herself wearing a lingerie set I had never seen before. I said how amazing she looks and she walked back into the room of her hotel, she said do you think I look amazing, I replied yes I do, to which she looked down the camera and said I wasn’t talking to you, flipped the camera back round to reveal not one but 2 guys laying on her bed naked wanking their dicks, she turned the camera back round to me, smiled and said I’ll speak to you in the morning, as she was saying good bye I heard one of the guys say ‘hurry up and come suck this cock’ she looked over to him looked back at me and hung up the phone.

By *unnerfulTiggerMan 15 weeks ago

Rochester

"So she made use of the pass.

Got a face time late last night from my gf and she was in the bathroom of her hotel. She said she just called to say night, I said night, sleep well and she just smiled and then flip the camera round to show herself wearing a lingerie set I had never seen before. I said how amazing she looks and she walked back into the room of her hotel, she said do you think I look amazing, I replied yes I do, to which she looked down the camera and said I wasn’t talking to you, flipped the camera back round to reveal not one but 2 guys laying on her bed naked wanking their dicks, she turned the camera back round to me, smiled and said I’ll speak to you in the morning, as she was saying good bye I heard one of the guys say ‘hurry up and come suck this cock’ she looked over to him looked back at me and hung up the phone. "

» Add a new message to this topic