FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Who can suck better than a woman

Who can suck better than a woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imbojones2023 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Chilton, Didcot

I am throwing the cat amongst the pigeons and stating that I believe I can suck cock better than a woman can

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 2 weeks ago

Medway

"I am throwing the cat amongst the pigeons and stating that I believe I can suck cock better than a woman can "

That's probably true! You have a cock, so you know what feels good as a guide and a head start....excuse the pun!!!

By *imbojones2023 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Chilton, Didcot

"I am throwing the cat amongst the pigeons and stating that I believe I can suck cock better than a woman can

That's probably true! You have a cock, so you know what feels good as a guide and a head start....excuse the pun!!! "

Haha yeah I guess you are probably right

By *orthernman71Man 2 weeks ago

N

2 women

By *ipsforlipsMan 2 weeks ago

Nuneaton

"

That's probably true! You have a cock, so you know what feels good as a guide and a head start....excuse the pun!!! "

I have a cock, and know how to pleasure myself; but during a bj I may recognise what feels good - but I can only guess what causes those sensations.

My last friend with shared interests, was a master at how to pleasure my cock, she could fill me with sensations I couldn't imagine - she would have me lay back and enjoy the waves of pleasure she would fill my body with. With the correct skills she would tease me, take me, or make me last.

imho it's not what you believe you can do, but what other's say you can do

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 2 weeks ago

Medway

"I am throwing the cat amongst the pigeons and stating that I believe I can suck cock better than a woman can

That's probably true! You have a cock, so you know what feels good as a guide and a head start....excuse the pun!!!

Haha yeah I guess you are probably right"

Hahahaha!

» Add a new message to this topic