FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Black Orally Fixated Kink Couple In Search Of Play Partners

Black Orally Fixated Kink Couple In Search Of Play Partners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bonyBiSluts OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

London

A week or so ago we posted this elsewhere online and thought why not post it here too

This is what we’ve said..........

Wow I feel so lucky because I’ve managed to find another amazing woman to partner with. She too is solo-poly and has given me the greatest honour by choosing me as her Dom and slut trainer.

We’re both extremely eager to find play partners to have fun with. You don’t have to be poly but we’re more likely to click if like us you prefer semi-regular meets as opposed to one offs.

If you’re single you’re much more likely to be a good match if you’re bi/curious. That’s because we want everyone to be comfortable and enthusiastic about indulgent three way fun.

However of you’re one of the relatively rare straight people who can "authentically" be a team player we’ll consider you too.

A SPECIAL NOTE TO THE SINGLE MALES

Please bear in mind the fact that we’re NOT a cuckold couple so approaching us with Bull energy is going to be counterproductive. Yes I'm a card carrying cock sucker but you need to be one too.

You need to also be mindful of the fact that Bunny is “my slut” not yours and we won’t tolerate her being treated with anything but the utmost respect. Although outwardly she serves me her word is law and with regard to final consent my sweet Bunny has the ultimate veto.

Bunny isn’t superficial but I am lol so although nothing is prioritised over you being a decent human being. I’m primarily looking for good looking reasonably fit guys who are closer to her age than mine.

Although not exclusively into black men she’s going to feel more comfortable if you are. However f you’re not black and don’t fetishise black women we’ll probably get along.

Voyeuristic pussy worshipping cock sucking subs who are able to accommodate are also very very welcome.

Before you ask, no we’re not interested in spur of the moment hotel meets. If you insist on this and our resolve weakens because we’re feeling particularly horny.....you’re paying lol.

COUPLES

If you’re a couple being bi/curious isn’t a requirement you just need to be fun naughty and playful. Past experience has taught me that finding four people with a reasonably equal attraction for each other is bloody rare so if you are a couple you need to be perfectly happy to do nothing more than voyeuristically share the same space on a first meet or indulge in nothing more that a bit of light soft swing fun.

OUR FILTERING PROCESS

You MUST live within the radius of East & West London - Massive massive plus if you can accommodate, you’ll be prioritised over all others. If you can't accommodate look out for our updates regarding events that we'll be attending. Oh and intimate party invites are very much welcome.

The Ethical part of non-monogamy is important to us so although we understand that life can sometimes be complicated (been there too). NO CHEATING PARTNERS!! .

We only play with singles and couples who get STI tested regularly and share their results.

Penetrative sex is ALWAYS with a condom.

If our approach to safety resonates with you we’re off to a good start.

If our approach to safety makes you feel in any way resentful or offended it’s better if you don’t contact us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocoTemptationMan 2 weeks ago

london

Naturally I'm going to be watching this thread with interest

By *bonyBiSluts OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

London

UPDATE: Yesterday my sub shyly admitted to liking good looking guys with extra girthy cocks. Apparently if he's a big boy her preference for black men isn't a big deal. The caveat being that she has no interest in being fetishised. I'm now on a mission to find a guy turned on by me griping his shaft and teasing my sub's clit with it before I guide and slide him into her sweet sweet.....

As the gate keeper I'll still be prioritising fellow cock suckers over those who don't though. Feel free to get in touch if you're local and think you're the right guy for us ??????

» Add a new message to this topic