FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Horrid responses

Horrid responses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ukey1985uk OP   Man 3 weeks ago

london

The amount of times I introduce myself and how polite and courteous I am to the person or couple on here, I read the profile, I relate to it and still get a nasty and horrible response on the lines of “you should have read our profile properly” or “do not contact us we are not interested”

Maybe a little bit of respect can go a long way, a nice polite response rather than a passively agressive response actually might make people feel less small

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onestjohn1962Man 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

I really enjoy it when I compose a fairly long message, being cognisant of their likes and wants, filling out my description a bit more.

And the reply is “copy and pasted message- get lost”

Good job that there are a lot of nice people on Fab though x

By *igsetMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham / Manchester

It shows more what kind of people they are tbh. Rise above it cause they’re in the gutter tbh

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

"The amount of times I introduce myself and how polite and courteous I am to the person or couple on here, I read the profile, I relate to it and still get a nasty and horrible response on the lines of “you should have read our profile properly” or “do not contact us we are not interested”

Maybe a little bit of respect can go a long way, a nice polite response rather than a passively agressive response actually might make people feel less small "

I still take solitude from the fact I got a response.

Have had a couple of really snotty replies. One of them I made counter points to their complaints about my message.

And finished off with it's OK I don't think that we're compatible anyway I think it'd have trouble getting my cock up your arse when your heads so far up there already. Good luck in your future endeavours. Bye

And thought I had the moral victory out of it

By *riarfuckMan 3 weeks ago

Wednesbury

Yea tend to get a few real vile and quite nasty replies, no need for it just a no thanks or just dont bother repling if it winds you that much!

By *ouplemfMan 3 weeks ago

south brent

[Removed by poster at 11/06/24 22:43:17]

south brent

"The amount of times I introduce myself and how polite and courteous I am to the person or couple on here, I read the profile, I relate to it and still get a nasty and horrible response on the lines of “you should have read our profile properly” or “do not contact us we are not interested”

Maybe a little bit of respect can go a long way, a nice polite response rather than a passively agressive response actually might make people feel less small "

Yep there are so many couples on here that are rude and not respectful, however polite you are to them. I’m sure this site is full of men and bots haha

south brent

[Removed by poster at 11/06/24 22:46:26]

» Add a new message to this topic