FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Time wasting

Time wasting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyguy777 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

I find it rather annoying that you read some profiles and they have put that they want effort put into the first initial message. They read it then don’t reply even though you have put the effort in. This site is becoming more harder to navigate away from the time wasters

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman 3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

Even if you think you've put effort into your message, you still need to be what they're looking for.

I always check a profile before a message & if it's not appealing to me or what I'm after, I wouldn't reply to the message.

It's not wasting time to not reply, some women get so many messages on a daily basis.

Take no reply, as a reply.

By *elloWoman 3 weeks ago

alpha centauri

Replying to someone you're not interested in, is time wasting!

By *racknell_GuyMan 3 weeks ago

Bracknell

"I find it rather annoying that you read some profiles and they have put that they want effort put into the first initial message. They read it then don’t reply even though you have put the effort in. This site is becoming more harder to navigate away from the time wasters "

I understand that women on here get 100's of messages a day so obviously aren't going to reply to every single one but why not just delete it then, it's a simple tap of the thumb. Why leave someone on read?

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

OP, you haven’t replied to anyone on this thread. Make sure you’re living by the standards you expect from others.

By *ilthy_GentlemanMan 3 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

There are a LOT of time wasting fantasist 'females' on here as well. Quite clearly some of them are blokes, wanking their tiny little peckers living some weird fantasy.

» Add a new message to this topic