FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > I Don't Get It ?

I Don't Get It ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cidcassual88 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Glasshoughton

Is it me or is all this phone fun just men wanting to chat with men and wanting to wank off about their girlfriends or wife's with there out shopping or in bed, and do you think there is gay tendencies there from men wanking with men but they won't admit it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mileyculturebelfastMan 4 weeks ago

belfast

Why do you care?

By *glyBettyTV/TS 4 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

"Is it me or is all this phone fun just men wanting to chat with men and wanting to wank off about their girlfriends or wife's with there out shopping or in bed, and do you think there is gay tendencies there from men wanking with men but they won't admit it ? "

It just makes me think some married men get very very bored

It's not really gay, unless they're in the same room wanking

By *alandNitaCouple 4 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I also don't get it, so I just ignore it.

Cal

By *endalshaggersCouple 4 weeks ago

Kendal

"Is it me or is all this phone fun just men wanting to chat with men and wanting to wank off about their girlfriends or wife's with there out shopping or in bed, and do you think there is gay tendencies there from men wanking with men but they won't admit it ? "

I'm not sure but it's very interesting all these threads are all started by men, same as few other topics. Picture hunters maybe....?

By *avid 50Man 4 weeks ago

kendal

I’m sure I’m like many of the men on here I’m married but my wife no longer wants sex so I come on here to chat with other like-minded people both male and female, I really enjoy open-minded chat especially with couples and the ladies , But more often I have chatted with men about their lives their pleasures their enjoyment, and tell them if things that we have done , Far more enjoyable chatting than sitting at home fretting over what I’ve missed

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Well from me it's not gay but why is it any of your business if it was. Most blokes get zero interactions on here with women, so it's just an alternative outlet.

» Add a new message to this topic