FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Shy nerd always ignored.

Shy nerd always ignored.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omicNerd OP   Man 41 weeks ago

Northallerton

Good day to you fabbers, wasn't sure where to post this as I continue my struggle mentally to find meets on the site. I know I am not the best looking guy in the world and I am always polite in my messages.

What am I doing wrong? In 4 years here I have only met two people from the site. Yet now I send polite messages and just get blocked

I really do struggle mentally because I have always been rejected due to my appearance from my cleft and I seriously thought having my nose redone would have changed this but it doesn't seem to have done so at all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asterofmaidsMan 41 weeks ago

Telford

Please consider the majority on here are straight males and it's a complete sausage fest

By *omicNerd OP   Man 38 weeks ago

Northallerton

How was everyones xmas? Did you have a good day?

By *eguyukMan 38 weeks ago

Manchester

A lot of people on these apps n sites are ignorant dont take it to heart theres many more nice people on here just chat and see where it goes half the time it might not go anywhere but its also nice to chat

By *omicNerd OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Northallerton

Well I am just going to say it as of late. I feel invisible, no matter if it on here or dating sites. I constantly feel rejected, people delete messages, just block me if I view a profile.

Am I just that boring, ugly or a waste of time.

By *IG G77Man 5 weeks ago

GATLEY

It's difficult on fab any day of the week and its not a given either

You've been verified so take that as a plus and move forward

By *ir tootusMan 5 weeks ago

Burton-on-Trent

"Good day to you fabbers, wasn't sure where to post this as I continue my struggle mentally to find meets on the site. I know I am not the best looking guy in the world and I am always polite in my messages.

What am I doing wrong? In 4 years here I have only met two people from the site. Yet now I send polite messages and just get blocked

I really do struggle mentally because I have always been rejected due to my appearance from my cleft and I seriously thought having my nose redone would have changed this but it doesn't seem to have done so at all."

You don't seem to be doing to bad mate you've got a meet!

Saying that have more confidence and try not to let it get you down, i can't really say much as this as my confidence is like 5 years in the making.

I'm a big mtg fan btw not sure if your into card games, nice to meet a fellow geek!

Burton-on-Trent

Ike to apologies I didn't in 4 years, but in sure you'll get there man, have you tried clubs and socials?

Something on my list when I get money

By *omicNerd OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Northallerton

I've thought about it on many occassions but when I do my anexiety kicks in and puts me off going as I fear just been in a corner alone.

Burton-on-Trent

"I've thought about it on many occassions but when I do my anexiety kicks in and puts me off going as I fear just been in a corner alone."

I'm sure you've heard what I'm about to say a million times over, hell I have over the past 6 years.

Sometime you just gotta go for it.

couple of months ago I had my first tantric happy ending massage, it actually brung my confidence way up, hell I don't think I would of come here if I didn't.

I backed away from yhe door 3 times but I forced my self to power through it,

I'm not great with words mate but i know you can do this,

I'm a broke bitch other wise I'd of come down and gone with you for a night.

By *eavenindevonMan 5 weeks ago

exeter

Trust me, if you've had 2 meets, you're doing better than an awful lot of guys on here.

I have Bipolar and anxiety. You have to challenge the anxiety, hard as it is, and push yourself into difficult situations. Buy some decent, smart clothes, some nice aftershave and get to a club. Go with no expectation other than having a drink at the bar, and you'll inevitably chat to people.

» Add a new message to this topic