FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Gf and I having fun whilst family around

Gf and I having fun whilst family around

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyBerks OP   Man 50 weeks ago

Speen

I managed to eat misses out last night in the apartment whilst misses family were on the sofa … anyone done that or been caught

Reactions ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ess King tvTV/TS 50 weeks ago

KING'S LYNN

Perv LOL

By *uffhandymanMan 50 weeks ago

selby/peterborough

Fucked a woman in her garage whilst her parents were in the house.

Threesome with a nice couple with their friends downstairs not knowing we were upstairs naked and fucking! Had to sneak out the back door without anyone else seeing

Speen

Nice it’s great isn’t it

By *xhibitionisticvoyeurMan 50 weeks ago

wrexham

I once ate a gf out whilst we were waiting for friends to turn up for dinner.

She was surprised and nervous and lived the thrill of the possibility of being discovered any minute.

Turned out we had plenty of time but she came hard. If they had have turned up they would have seen it all through the front window.

Speen

I know it’s amazing and the exhibitionist in me would love that

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

Fucked my old FB when her mum was in the next room

Wow that’s hot. Love the risk

By *ee1967Man 50 weeks ago

pinner

Meand ex wife loved sex with family or friends near

Speen

It’s great yes

[Removed by poster at 22/07/23 17:16:37]

Fingered my Mrs in the back row of the cinema and licked/fucked her while she was talking to her mum on the phone!

Speen

"Fingered my Mrs in the back row of the cinema and licked/fucked her while she was talking to her mum on the phone!"

Yes that is dirty

By *hamp300Man 50 weeks ago

ANTRIM

Me and gf wer on hols in ibiza one year with her sis and hubby.

The heat was soo intense, we agreed we wud sleep on balcony and them in the living area with aircon.

The patio doors were closed but had no curtains, so in middle of night we cud see them.havin sex, which turned us on. My gf said no we cudnt do anyting, but i slipped my hand into her knix and she was soaking. I was lying behind her and started to finger her. She was facing the living area and cud see them.

I fingered her until she came, within 2 mins.

She then said lie back and she went down on me with her ass cheeks facing the patio doors.

She didnt miss a stroke and took my full load in her mouth which she rarely done.

To say she wasnt turned on, was an understatement lol

By *rrowxxxMan 50 weeks ago

Hitchin

Was at an Indian restaurant with my lady friend. We were sitting in a corner bench seat.

She was in a dress with plenty of skirt. Stroked inside of her thigh with hand under skirt so it couldn’t be seen.

Realised the seat cushion was in two sections and she was sitting on the join so eased the sections apart and hand under her bottom with fingers opening her wet lips. Worked together at it and got four fingers deep inside her from behind. All the time chatting and eating dinner with just fork.

Others in the restaurant and waiters seemed to have no idea. This went on for 30 mins or so.

Eventually felt ought to pay and leave.

Went back to hotel bars across the road where we were staying. Bar was big and not too many so easy to find a quiet table with arm chairs that faced each other.

Ordered cocktails and then facing each other hand back up skirt. Legs apart and so, so wet. Worked up to four fingers again deep inside and thrusting. Soaking the chair and back of skirt. A couple more cocktails ordered and d*unk, as we were by this stage.

Lots of little orgasms in the bar, wanting to go back to room but also not wanting to stop this excitement.

Needless to say the full sex when eventually back in room was awesome.

A great memory to be looked back on.

pinner

"Me and gf wer on hols in ibiza one year with her sis and hubby.

The heat was soo intense, we agreed we wud sleep on balcony and them in the living area with aircon.

The patio doors were closed but had no curtains, so in middle of night we cud see them.havin sex, which turned us on. My gf said no we cudnt do anyting, but i slipped my hand into her knix and she was soaking. I was lying behind her and started to finger her. She was facing the living area and cud see them.

She then said lie back and she went down on me with her ass cheeks facing the patio doors.

She didnt miss a stroke and took my full load in her mouth which she rarely done.

To say she wasnt turned on, was an understatement lol"

Love this

By *hamp300Man 50 weeks ago

ANTRIM

"Me and gf wer on hols in ibiza one year with her sis and hubby.

To say she wasnt turned on, was an understatement lol

Love this"

Is was one of the horniest holidays ive ever had.

Speen

Very nice defo want to try that next

By *lleyCat1969Man 50 weeks ago

Folkestone

"I managed to eat misses out last night in the apartment whilst misses family were on the sofa … anyone done that or been caught

Reactions ??"

No, I've never given your missus oral while her family were on the sofa. I'm happy to give it a go, though.

I fucked my ex in the pool while her nan, gdad and uncle were at the other end of the pool!! I say fucked but really I just put my dick inside her and wiggled my hips abit haha. It just looked like we were cuddling and kissing in the pool. But little did they know I came inside her and in there pool!

pinner

"I fucked my ex in the pool while her nan, gdad and uncle were at the other end of the pool!! I say fucked but really I just put my dick inside her and wiggled my hips abit haha. It just looked like we were cuddling and kissing in the pool. But little did they know I came inside her and in there pool! "

Love it

"I fucked my ex in the pool while her nan, gdad and uncle were at the other end of the pool!! I say fucked but really I just put my dick inside her and wiggled my hips abit haha. It just looked like we were cuddling and kissing in the pool. But little did they know I came inside her and in there pool! "

Would have loved to have been in the pool aha

By *ax19862002Man 50 weeks ago

Ayrshire

When I was 15 I took a girl back to the holiday apartment and slept with her in the kitche/ living room whilst ma parents slept in the next room x

By *r_GreyscaleMan 50 weeks ago

Stevenage

Fucked a girl after a night out at hers. Not only were her parents in the following morning, they'd been in all night! We weren't quiet

By *ot manMan 49 weeks ago

long eaton

Me and the wife went abroad just us to was in the sea and slipped her costume to one side and we fucked in the sea

By *omtom7Man 49 weeks ago

Tralee

Used to fuck my wife's cousin all the time in her parents house.

By *omtom7Man 49 weeks ago

Tralee

Before I got married that was

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Was in Weymouth with my ex and stayed in a caravan with her parents, her sister and sisters partner , the walls are wafer thin but it didn't stop me slipping it in her ass

By *uffhandymanMan 46 weeks ago

selby/peterborough

Fucked a customer in her kitchen whilst her neighbour was outside the window in her garden right in front of us. Also her sister came in the front door just as I came on her face! Unfortunately didn’t see anything but the thrill was great

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Had a BJ from gfs mum whilst ppl in another room

By *ee1967Man 46 weeks ago

pinner

Love having sex or wanking when people close. Especially family

By *aughtyboi6969Man 46 weeks ago

c

Had sex in the back garden at her mates house party as she was bent over her mates new garden furniture

By *ardoz121TV/TS 46 weeks ago

Sudbury

was fucked by a gf who wore a voluminous skirt and no knickers, while sat on a park bench next to a well used path. She straddled me and when people walked past she stopped rocking and squeezed my cock by pulsing her cunt, all the time chatting to the people walking past...my head buried in her huge tits all the while

By *unguy30Man 46 weeks ago

London

I fingered an ex gf under some blankets while watching a movie and her parents sat opposite us

By *heelerMan 46 weeks ago

Northants

"Me and the wife went abroad just us to was in the sea and slipped her costume to one side and we fucked in the sea "

Done that a few times once there were divers within a few yards unknown to us at the time but being abroad not knowing anyone didn't bother us and both enjoyed it.

Another time in Hurgarda shot my load dribbled out her pussy and a great big fish came and hate it.

By *ancgentMan 46 weeks ago

dukinfield

She was washing pots kitchen family in other room. A kiss led to a fumble led to her bent over the table me fuckin her from behind as quiet as we could!

By *ornyandhard69Man 46 weeks ago

Dartford

Hired a mansion with my partner at the time and our big group of mates for a birthday weekend and ended up with one of the single ladies in the kitchen, pretty much use every table, kitchen side. While my parent was only a couple of doors away.

By *loneMeMan 46 weeks ago

Ware

Married woman I was seeing.

Fingered her in the cinema & in a busy pub, she gave me a in car blow job on her drive when I was dropping her home.

Gave her huge sensitive nipples a play in a busy pub garden then fucked her in the car in pub car park.

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple 33 weeks ago

Essex

I sucked Mr while his mum was asleep on sofa

By *ester.jamesMan 33 weeks ago

birmingham

"I sucked Mr while his mum was asleep on sofa"

In the room!?!?

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple 33 weeks ago

Essex

"I sucked Mr while his mum was asleep on sofa

In the room!?!?"

Yes

By *ick_man_88Man 33 weeks ago

hartlepool

Wow well this seems like fun, might have to try this haha any offers haha

By *aster YorkshireproMan 33 weeks ago

various! moves around

Years ago I was 18, after a family night out we would all go back to my parents, my brothers wife 27 would go make a cuppa and I would go "help".

Usually it would just be a quick kiss and a finger but one night I went in and she sucked me off, swallowing the lot. We then went back into the living room where both my parents, my brother and my girlfriend were!

We saw each other for a couple of years and it was mainly when my brother or girlfriend were nearby!

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

This isn’t as u usual as you’d imagine. I’m sure most on here have done something similar x

By *oding1Man 33 weeks ago

marlow

Fucked the wife in a hut 15,000 ft up kilimanjaro with at least 10 other people sleeping .

Called it High Altitude silent porking.

By *avid 50Man 33 weeks ago

kendal

Girlfriend was serving customers from a Christmas chalet she was leaning on the counter, while I was sat on the floor behind her under the counter with my head between her thighs she lasted for 30 minutes before she moved away. Did the same next morning this time she’d made it easier and not worn any knickers. Good memories.

By *of4Man 32 weeks ago

Cornwall

Always makes my cock incredibly hard when that’s a thing

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

Yeah had srx on upstairs landing

She given bj in kichen

By *of4Man 32 weeks ago

Cornwall

The thought of it, mmm…

By *uffhandymanMan 32 weeks ago

selby/peterborough

Fucked a customer in her en-suite whilst hubby was asleep in the bedroom! Then she sucked my cock in the kitchen whilst he was still asleep!

By *mukMan 32 weeks ago

Southampton

I remember a girl I was seeing sucked me off on the sofa as her mum was opposite watching tv

By *ampire69Man 32 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

me lying on my back trousers on with GF straddled across me cowgirl style riding my cock she had a flowing skirt on, room lights off watching TV with her sister sitting a few feet away had not got a clue, shot my load into GF, had to ask sister to get me a drink so GF could dismount

By *heekychopperMan 32 weeks ago

Swansea

Always loved going round my girlfriends house when younger. Laying on sofa, blanket over us, her hand be stoking my big cock as family walked in and out the room

By *rofessor ElementalMan 32 weeks ago

Durham

I fucked my sister in law while all the family were downstairs.

By *of4Man 30 weeks ago

Cornwall

Good effort

By *lderWiserNowMan 30 weeks ago

Kettrin

I fucked a girlfriend in my hottub while we had family and other friends in the tub too. The pumps were on so no one could see. It looked like she was just sat on my lap lol

By *mukMan 30 weeks ago

Southampton

Fucked my gf few times with her daughter staying over

By *ust want fun 888Man 30 weeks ago

nearby

I remember a good few years ago, going over to England to my parents, me and the girlfriend had sex at night and I laugh when I think about it, my mum said to me in the morning she heard the planes going over last night, I knew what she meant

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

"This isn’t as u usual as you’d imagine. I’m sure most on here have done something similar x"

I haven't had sex, but have masturbated whilst there has been family around.

By *of4Man 28 weeks ago

Cornwall

"I fucked a girlfriend in my hottub while we had family and other friends in the tub too. The pumps were on so no one could see. It looked like she was just sat on my lap lol"

That’s hot when you can get away with it don’t you think?

By *arongoonerMan 2 weeks ago

near towcester

My gf used to borrow her mums dildo an cummed all over them then put them back

By *ndiiiMan 2 weeks ago

Paisley Scotland

Fucked ex gf whilst her was mother in next room, doors open as they chatted to each other.

Lay across two chairs as gf mounted me and fucked my cock, lifted her tshirt up, no bra , nipples like bullets.. mmmm happy days

By *alpsterMan 2 weeks ago

stoke

Fucked a neighbours wife at a bbq and we could see her hubby through the window chatting away.

By *ick699Man 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Licked a woman's pussy out as she chatted on the phone to hubby who was on the way home

By *ick699Man 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Licked a woman's pussy out as she chatted on the phone to hubby who was on the way home "
4 people contacted me after this post,you're all very sick horny bastards

By *orthern_nudieMan 2 weeks ago

leeds

Me and an ex bf had sex whilst his brother was asleep in other bed across the room, never had to be so quiet

By *inkyjijoMan 2 weeks ago

Angus

Partner blew me in the kitchen while her mum her kids and my parents were in the living room next door. I was in my kilt trying to get the xmas dinner ready

By *ndyjaneCouple 2 weeks ago

Wigan

Andy here. One of my first girlfriend’s parents had two chairs and a sofa in their lounge. The two chairs were arranged in front of the sofa facing the tv and fireplace. Her mum and dad always sat on the chairs.

My girlfriend used to nip upstairs and take off her knickers, leaving just her skirt on. She would come back and sit close to me on the sofa and put a cushion on her lap. I would finger her to orgasm with her parents only a metre or two away. She would pretend to cough to cover up the involuntary noises she made when she came. She would do the same to me and have my cock fully out of my jeans under the cushion, stopping wanking me momentarily when her Mum spoke to her. We were only 16!!

By *mukMan 2 weeks ago

Southampton

Pm to chat about this

By *rKnowMan 2 weeks ago

Bristol & Exeter

My wife and I had a lodger, before kids, and once when fucking my wife got a bit noisy so pretty are we were heard but I carried on. About five minutes later we heard her moan too. Was really hot

By *he hamMan 2 weeks ago

dublin

So hot

By *orthern_nudieMan 2 weeks ago

leeds

Love a risky bit of fun and these are the best. Best kind of jeopardy

By *rKnowMan 2 weeks ago

Bristol & Exeter

Walked in on a housemate at uni, his gf made eye contact and smiled and then moaned loudly

By *anwhore45Man 2 weeks ago

kinnegad

Fucked a women a few times as her husband slept upstairs

By *ontroselad69Man 2 weeks ago

Montrose

Mother in law helps us with child care alot don't stop me and Mrs shagging she knows we r highly sexed

By *onnycoxxxMan 1 week ago

Ayr

I used to finger the gf at the time with all my mates sitting round drinking, they had not a clue

By *ung nine inchMan 1 week ago

leeds

Iv fingered mine at a wedding

By *armale69Man 1 week ago

warrington

Me and an ex had sex in the sea at a naturist beach in Jamaica. Walked back to the beach still with a semi. A few people had enjoyed the view

By *iscrete GloryholeMan 1 week ago

Ashford kent

GOD where to start...

Sucked host husband off.. while party taking place in house.. that has happened 3-4 times different guys.. mostly in garage or toilet..

Sucked father of bride off ..before he walked daughter down Isle..

Sucked best man off at a wedding..in toilet..

Sucked farmer off at a black tie dinner taking place in other room...

...to name a few!!!... bit tired now need a lie down!!!..jaw ache

By *ike_looking_forMan 1 week ago

Cumbria

with an ex, early morning sex in a quiet campsite we were a decent distance away from other friends - we were both close as a voice from outside asked if we wanted a brew - kept going very gently and had a nice cuppa once we were done

way before that GF from Uni came to visit me at home, lie in, folks had gone out and we were going hard at it as my dad arrived back - very confused as I came hard

By *unForRunMan 1 week ago

North Ayrshire.

Fucked my wife on the kitchen counter as her mum was next door in the living room with the doors open.

By *ampire69Man 1 week ago

Birmingham West Midlands

Formal hotel dinner dance GF wanking me off under the table as i had my fingers inside her panties, she had stockings and suspenders on with open crotch knickers, she was dripping wet, she pretended to drop her watch on the floor went under the table just a few seconds just long enought to take my load, so risky but worth it

By *elenshubbyMan 1 week ago

Uxbridge

Fucked a girl in her bed as she spoke to her boyfriend. Same girl sucked me off in back of taxi in a strict Muslim country. Also on top of a London Bus, wanked me off in the street, fucked her in a boat at the seaside.

By *im28Man 1 week ago

loughborough

My mate fucked me in his garage whilst we were getting more drinks with my other half and his wife and kids were in the house. Pretty risky and really hot

By *orthern_nudieMan 1 week ago

leeds

"My mate fucked me in his garage whilst we were getting more drinks with my other half and his wife and kids were in the house. Pretty risky and really hot "

Naughty love a good risky fuck

By *dam_ldnMan 1 week ago

London

Fucked a girl in the shed during a party. Someone walked in at one point.

Also fingered a girl on a train in Budapest

By *outhboyMan 1 week ago

derry

Fucked my uncles gf at a family wedding when I was 19 she was 45

By *rafter69Man 1 week ago

upminster

Had a gf give me a blowie while my pals were knocking at the front door and my parents in the living room. We lived in a bungalow anyone could have seen inside the bedroom

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple 1 week ago

luton

Girlfriend was horny as fuck and she would make me fuck her in the back room while her parents were in the front room watching telly , we married still and she has fucked two guys at work , one in the store room and the other in the first aid room

By *alsaman15Man 1 week ago

Market Drayton

Fucked my old fuck buddy when her mum was asleep in the next room

By *tardpMan 1 week ago

london /Birmingham

Did my mates wife in bathroom as builders was upstairs and her kids in living room.

By *mizhereMan 1 week ago

thame area

Used to fuck my ex when we were going out

I'd stay over in spare room she would be in my bed within minute

We fucked in floor to avoid the bed banging the wall

By *orthern_nudieMan 1 week ago

leeds

Love all these stories anyone got any they are too scared to say, they can DM me

By *959femxCouple 1 week ago

Weston super mare

Went out to a club with a workmate and his mrs on his birthday helped get him home 2 a. m . Half pissed and she said you can kip on the sofa save the taxi . She went up and after a couple of minutes I heard the bed springs going made me hard so I started to wank few minutes later the door opened she came in and opened her dressing gown naked underneath and whispered bastard fell asleep on me do you want it ? I was balls deep in her in seconds couldn’t believe my luck could hear him snoring as pumped my load up her . Had her often after that . Happy days

» Add a new message to this topic