FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi All New From Lowestoft Suffolk

Hi All New From Lowestoft Suffolk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *owestoft Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Lowestoft

Been on the site for 2 weeks now and Verified and now can post an introduction on here lol.

A bit about me.

I've always been bi since I can remember but my preference is Female sex partners. Got married in my early 20's and divorced about 4 years ago. We started swinging at about 40 with mainly 3 sums and more sums with other men. Some good friends were made both singles and couples but I have now moved away so now looking to make new friends. Would be really great to find another female in the Lowestoft area for swinging. I am pretty flexible in tastes but prefer slim to slimmish lol females. I'm not into hairy pussies Sorry just my preference and no ?????? intended. Singles, partnered or married (cheaters) is of no concern to me. Discretion if required is given with honesty. I'm clean with good hygiene and expect the same in return. I am not well endowed by any means what so ever lol so apologies for that in advance lol. But it works and loves wet well used ladies.

My interests, are among many, being Relationship, Friends, NSA relationships, FWB, Adult parties, Orgies, Gangbangs, Dogging, Nudist beaches, etc.

PS I am pretty well educated and travelled so prefer those having good conversations etc. I am Sane lol so hoping to find a similar lady.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nklet loverMan  over a year ago

lowestoft and greenwich

Hi. Only down the road from you. Happy to chat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic