FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Throwing myself to the wolves

Throwing myself to the wolves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abbit48 OP   Man  over a year ago

Catterick Garrison

I know I'm packing a few extra pounds. But i would like some more feedback on my profile.I have loved the honesty of strangers and there is no negative feedback in my oppion so please go for the throat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

what sort of feedback are you looking for?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Why wear a mask in all pics?. Is your mouth deformed?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The text seems like a bit of a brain dump. It’s not structured massively well. Maybe think about splitting it up a bit and watch the capitalisation

Yeah, a spelling and grammar check would do wonders for your bio.

Catterick Garrison

"what sort of feedback are you looking for?"

Look of the profile does it stand out at all

the pictures good bad mediocar

does it say enough about me

Catterick Garrison

"Why wear a mask in all pics?. Is your mouth deformed?"

self doubt and insecurities

wow you certainly did throw yourself to the wolves and they ate you. People be kind no need to be so harsh. Honestly life is hard enough

"wow you certainly did throw yourself to the wolves and they ate you. People be kind no need to be so harsh. Honestly life is hard enough"

Really? He did ask for feedback. Most of the replies so far have been fairly constructive, if direct. (Except the "deformed mouth" one maybe, but assumed that was a joke... )

"wow you certainly did throw yourself to the wolves and they ate you. People be kind no need to be so harsh. Honestly life is hard enough

A

Really? He did ask for feedback. Most of the replies so far have been fairly constructive, if direct. (Except the "deformed mouth" one maybe, but assumed that was a joke... )"

Not everyone thinks like that he may have a problem . You dnt know that. He maybe dyslexic so comments about his grammer arent necessary. Anyway this is FAB FORUM and nobody else has a right to challenge the regulars so I will bow out

Your profile says your straight but your bio says you want to explore your bi-side

Change to bi curious

Embrace your sexuality

"wow you certainly did throw yourself to the wolves and they ate you. People be kind no need to be so harsh. Honestly life is hard enough

Really? He did ask for feedback. Most of the replies so far have been fairly constructive, if direct. (Except the "deformed mouth" one maybe, but assumed that was a joke... )

Not everyone thinks like that he may have a problem . You dnt know that. He maybe dyslexic so comments about his grammer arent necessary. Anyway this is FAB FORUM and nobody else has a right to challenge the regulars so I will bow out"

Well, yes, he might. But as he hasn't mentioned anything of the sort, it's a bit of a stretch. And as he specifically asked the forum to "go for the throat" it's reasonable to assume he didn't want or expect to be treated with kid gloves.

loose the last line about nice guys. And have patience you have only been on here 5 weeks!

Not everyone thinks like that he may have a problem . You dnt know that. He maybe dyslexic so comments about his grammer arent necessary. Anyway this is FAB FORUM and nobody else has a right to challenge the regulars so I will bow out

Well, yes, he might. But as he hasn't mentioned anything of the sort, it's a bit of a stretch. And as he specifically asked the forum to "go for the throat" it's reasonable to assume he didn't want or expect to be treated with kid gloves."

I dnt think he expected people to take it literally. We don't always want what we ask for. Maybe he has a little self loathing and thinks he deserves it. Look outside the box. I did. And saw a lot more. Trust me its not what he wanted

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I know I'm packing a few extra pounds. But i would like some more feedback on my profile.I have loved the honesty of strangers and there is no negative feedback in my oppion so please go for the throat."

To be honest I found your bio very cliché.

» Add a new message to this topic