FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eej27 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi all am I doing something wrong I hardly get any replys from any girls I usually get blocked or ignored either by introducing my self and asking about their status or how they been to get a chat started and I send a decent face pic but nothing I'm not nasty or creepy or a jerk Im a easy going dude with a gsoh but its like y do I bother majority of the girls on here are pretty shallow and only want god type hunks who are horrible but is that really true ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You have no profile pic. This is why a lot of women won't respond. It doesn't have to be your face. Also, a lot of people find the pointless legal warning offputting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your message is one big lump like your post here then I could understand why it would be deleted by some.

Lot of people would look at profile and pictures before deciding if they want to respond to your message.

Half of your public pictures are of your cock.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hi all am I doing something wrong I hardly get any replys from any girls I usually get blocked or ignored either by introducing my self and asking about their status or how they been to get a chat started and I send a decent face pic but nothing I'm not nasty or creepy or a jerk Im a easy going dude with a gsoh but its like y do I bother majority of the girls on here are pretty shallow and only want god type hunks who are horrible but is that really true ?? "

You're blaming and being disingenuous about women you don't know on your lack of meets?

What exactly were you expecting when you joined Fab?

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/1049695#top

"Hi all am I doing something wrong I hardly get any replys from any girls I usually get blocked or ignored either by introducing my self and asking about their status or how they been to get a chat started and I send a decent face pic but nothing I'm not nasty or creepy or a jerk Im a easy going dude with a gsoh but its like y do I bother majority of the girls on here are pretty shallow and only want god type hunks who are horrible but is that really true ??

You're blaming and being disingenuous about women you don't know on your lack of meets?

What exactly were you expecting when you joined Fab?"

Well said.

Maybe you should review the content of your profile OP.

And a question. Have you met God type hunk guys who are horrible? ?

Surely you must have to make that statement.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"Hi all am I doing something wrong I hardly get any replys from any girls I usually get blocked or ignored either by introducing my self and asking about their status or how they been to get a chat started and I send a decent face pic but nothing I'm not nasty or creepy or a jerk Im a easy going dude with a gsoh but its like y do I bother majority of the girls on here are pretty shallow and only want god type hunks who are horrible but is that really true ?? "

A profile picture is always looked at first before even opening a message. That’s also a very blanket statement saying that the majority of ladies are pretty shallow do you have any proof of that. Also reading your original post I almost ran out of breath with the lack of punctuation it has. So just think first if you received the message you just sent would you reply to it honestly.

People like or they don't its simple as that maybe its the way you first make contact most men just haven't a clue in how to do it it may be that.

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

So you’re assuming that your lack of success on here is due to shallow women and that ‘hunks’ are horrible? It’s not all about physical attraction for most women. A good structured and informative profile, with a variety of body shots (not just cock pics) is what women prefer to see.

If you find it difficult writing a profile in the small window that it gives you on here: write it out in Word or on paper first, and then copy it onto your profile. If you’re stuck for ideas to write: check out other successful male profiles, but don’t copy and paste.

J

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

all over

If anyone wants to fuck you, I doubt they care if you don't like spiders and mayo....

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I know a fair few men who are over 50 and fair from God like who are extremely successful on here, so I'm suspecting in your case there may be another reason.

Manchester

Done the changes you ladies suggested and I appreciate your help here any advice on a first msg and any more advice

Apologise to the majority of women on here.

Manchester

Hi ladies is my profile better and why is the snarky comment apologise to majority of the women on here now deleted there profile fucking pleb

"Hi ladies is my profile better and why is the snarky comment apologise to majority of the women on here now deleted there profile fucking pleb"

Nice, this'll get you all the ladies

London

"Hi ladies is my profile better and why is the snarky comment apologise to majority of the women on here now deleted there profile fucking pleb

Nice, this'll get you all the ladies "

If only there were links on profiles to the threads they post on the forum, that would be so helpful eh

"Hi ladies is my profile better and why is the snarky comment apologise to majority of the women on here now deleted there profile fucking pleb

Nice, this'll get you all the ladies

If only there were links on profiles to the threads they post on the forum, that would be so helpful eh "

Would definitely save a lot of time!

"Hi ladies is my profile better and why is the snarky comment apologise to majority of the women on here now deleted there profile fucking pleb"

In all honesty, it isn't good.

What do you have to offer?

Why would someone looking choose you over anyone else?

Your profile doesn't answer either of those questions.

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Why don’t you get replies?

“The majority of women on here are pretty shallow”.

That’s not true but it makes you sound entitled. Blaming women for your lack of sexual success is a massive red flag.

London

Hang on a cotton picking minute, you said you weren't a jerk.

It's easy to see from your input here why you're not getting replies.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I bet your elbow deep in clunge after that comment

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Hold on 2 seconds you say you aren’t a jerk and you come out with comments like that. Also don’t dismiss the advice you get from the blokes too yeah it’s good taking advice from the ladies don’t get me wrong. But your profile should reflect you and the sort of person you are. Also what you can offer as another has already said on this post why someone should pick you over someone else.

By *leeperMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hold on 2 seconds you say you aren’t a jerk and you come out with comments like that. Also don’t dismiss the advice you get from the blokes too yeah it’s good taking advice from the ladies don’t get me wrong. But your profile should reflect you and the sort of person you are. Also what you can offer as another has already said on this post why someone should pick you over someone else. "

this

In all honesty, it isn't good.

What do you have to offer?

Why would someone looking choose you over anyone else?

Your profile doesn't answer either of those questions."

This exactly

» Add a new message to this topic