FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Report User

Report User

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi...

If I report a user for arranging a meet and then failing to turn up does it automatically block us both from each other?

Thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Yes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi...

If I report a user for arranging a meet and then failing to turn up does it automatically block us both from each other?

Thanks "

no you have to block them yourself to

I reported someone for this and it seemed to automatically block them however they do not appear on my block list. So if I was feeling forgiving and maybe wanted to speak again I’m unable to remove the block.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"I reported someone for this and it seemed to automatically block them however they do not appear on my block list. So if I was feeling forgiving and maybe wanted to speak again I’m unable to remove the block."

Its unforgivable...bring back tarring and feathering and hanging drawing and quartering

You report someone and then wanna meet again.. what the hell

"I reported someone for this and it seemed to automatically block them however they do not appear on my block list. So if I was feeling forgiving and maybe wanted to speak again I’m unable to remove the block."
yes you can't be fickle about these things if you block own it

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Not automatically no. Sometimes it happens for various reasons

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

They’ve probably deleted their account. It happens occasionally! (about every 5 minutes).

"You report someone and then wanna meet again.. what the hell "

It was a hypothetical scenario. Only looking for clarification out of curiosity.

"I reported someone for this and it seemed to automatically block them however they do not appear on my block list. So if I was feeling forgiving and maybe wanted to speak again I’m unable to remove the block.

Its unforgivable...bring back tarring and feathering and hanging drawing and quartering "

Haha hopefully 1 day