FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imbo jimbo OP   Man  over a year ago

tyldesley

Can anyone tell me how to alter something in my Looking for section.

I’ve put not looking for single guys (so guys don’t message me) before wot I’m actually am looking for somehow and don’t know how to delete it. I I feel it reads I’m not looking for anything. Arrrr

I can’t sus how to change it.

Help me fab friends. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

The 'not looking for single guys' is there because of your message filters, the only way to remove this wording is to allow men to mail you.

https://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

By *imbo jimbo OP   Man  over a year ago

tyldesley

Thanks hun. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have not long been on this site and it seems that If I ask anyone to verify me I get no response. I send messages to loads Of people and no response. I feel like I've done everything possible to get the best of the site and not much. I'm starting to get paranoid and think it's because I'm disabled and honest about it but really need to keep my faith in people. Please can anyone give me any advice no matter what please. Thanks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i have not long been on this site and it seems that If I ask anyone to verify me I get no response. I send messages to loads Of people and no response. I feel like I've done everything possible to get the best of the site and not much. I'm starting to get paranoid and think it's because I'm disabled and honest about it but really need to keep my faith in people. Please can anyone give me any advice no matter what please. Thanks. "

Start your own thread in swingers support and advice and not hijack someone else's thread

» Add a new message to this topic