FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Are single guys....

Are single guys....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Allowed to have 2 different profiles? We were messaged by someone a cpl weeks ago and had a message this week from a different profile but thought we had seen the pics before, so we looked back at each profile and they ARE the same guy same age same location, different veris though.

Is this allowed or what action should be taken, only ask because reading through the “report profile” the option for “duplicate accounts” isnt there so was curious to know if its allowed or commonplace

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seen that happen in our local area. The second profile was created within an hour of him naming and shaming someone on a status update. Reported both profiles but they remained unchanged for months. Eventually one disappeared but whether it was deleted or hidden remains a mystery.

Mrs

"Seen that happen in our local area. The second profile was created within an hour of him naming and shaming someone on a status update. Reported both profiles but they remained unchanged for months. Eventually one disappeared but whether it was deleted or hidden remains a mystery.

Mrs"

Ahh so no point reporting then?? No wonder this site is becoming a sad place to be at times

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

You can't use another profile to get round blocks etc or post in the forum if you've been banned.

There's a number of reasons why someone could have 2 profiles though.

If someone breaks site rules please report, otherwise block

So multiple profiles are ok and encouraged then??

Very strange

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I've never known multiple profiles to be an issue unless they use them to break rules and filters etc

Dudley

Also, why only single men? Couples sometimes have singles profiles too.

"Also, why only single men? Couples sometimes have singles profiles too."

Wasn't being judgmental just curious to know why multiple profiles are even needed?

Was only specific to single guys as thats the only time we've come across it twice now.

I know couples have single profiles my point was more that why would one person want or need more than one profile thats all, no offence meant

Dudley

"Also, why only single men? Couples sometimes have singles profiles too.

Wasn't being judgmental just curious to know why multiple profiles are even needed?

Was only specific to single guys as thats the only time we've come across it twice now.

I know couples have single profiles my point was more that why would one person want or need more than one profile thats all, no offence meant"

Oh, I'm not offended, I was just wondering. Some people may have them for events they organise etc. I dunno, I can barely keep up with one profile, let alone two

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Allowed to have 2 different profiles? We were messaged by someone a cpl weeks ago and had a message this week from a different profile but thought we had seen the pics before, so we looked back at each profile and they ARE the same guy same age same location, different veris though.

Is this allowed or what action should be taken, only ask because reading through the “report profile” the option for “duplicate accounts” isnt there so was curious to know if its allowed or commonplace"

One straight one bi?

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Also, why only single men? Couples sometimes have singles profiles too.

I know couples have single profiles my point was more that why would one person want or need more than one profile thats all, no offence meant"

Could be a load of reasons - one profile might be looking for more kink based play, one more for just swinging. One might be to host events or parties and the other for personal meets, or maybe one is for using forums & chatting and the other for playing & cams ... who knows?!

» Add a new message to this topic