Block blokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *UZZA69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Is there any way to stop men viewwing my profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is there any way to stop men viewwing my profile"

nope but if you set filters to block them, you won't be able to see that they've looked and can pretend it's not happening...

If profiles could block single men as an entire group, it would break Fabs business model and destroy it.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

No.

You can't stop any gender from looking at your profile, but you can set message filters to stop them mailing you. And if you do this then men won't appear on your who looked list.

I don't think that is correct as I block couples woman and tv/ts and all show in my looked at me list I then have to manually block them which is annoying to have to do !

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I don't think that is correct as I block couples woman and tv/ts and all show in my looked at me list I then have to manually block them which is annoying to have to do ! "

It might be a tad discriminatory, but it's only single men who are not shown in your Looked At Me list (if you filter them out from messaging you). Probably because there are so many single men on Fab. If they all showed on your LAM list, you would find that it was full of single men all looking in the last 1-2 days, and viewers from longer ago would be pushed off the bottom of the list.

Your wrong. I was trying to find out how to block all men viewing my profile myself. I've obviously allready tried changing my mail settings to block men mailing me.

So how come they keep fabbing my pictures??? And no, it's not just the profile pic they fab.

Answer is you can't DO IT.

I'd love someone to prove me wrong!!

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

You can't block any group of people looking at your profile unless you go through and manually block each and every one, then you might burst your block list. Or, you completely hide your profile, which is pointless if you're looking for meets. Setting filters stops them contacting you. But, if people are trying to help you try and be a little more patient. Or you might find a lot of people you are looking for see it and block you by choice

"Your wrong. I was trying to find out how to block all men viewing my profile myself. I've obviously allready tried changing my mail settings to block men mailing me.

So how come they keep fabbing my pictures??? And no, it's not just the profile pic they fab.

"

you can block them from contact but not from viewing and they can see all of your public pictures and fab them if you've set your settings for them to be fabbed. They iften use that as a way to try to make contact and get round filters

By *KMaxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

No, but your post will make plenty more look

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Your wrong. I was trying to find out how to block all men viewing my profile myself. I've obviously allready tried changing my mail settings to block men mailing me.

"

The filters only stop men from mailing you. they can still see your profile unless you block the persons profile

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Is there any way to stop men viewwing my profile"

Honestly Hun don't get hung up on it ... take it as a compliment. If you set your filters so they can't message it's not an issue

It's strange but us girls find it very complimentary if another girl tell us we are hot whether they are gay, bi or straight where as guys don't see it that way

You are a good looking guy with a good bod so you are going to attract attention especially on a swinging site

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"

As I said above,

You can't stop any gender from viewing your profile.

If you set your MESSAGE filters it stops men from mailing you and they will no longer appear on your 'who looked list'. Fabbing pics is not messaging you so the Message filter works.

block males, I just had to look now.

lol

If it makes you uncomfortable, you can turn off fabbing completely.

I dont care if my pics get fabbed, so I disabled the option.

» Add a new message to this topic