FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocking profiles.

Blocking profiles.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscotti32 OP   Woman 5 days ago

gateshead

Is there a way to block profiles that have been made on the same device or something?

I’ve been receiving unwanted messages so blocked as normal, but he has different accounts and messages me again and tbh it’s a bit scary. So I’d rather be able to just block anything that he has.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *outhstaffscoupleCouple 5 days ago

Cannock

"Is there a way to block profiles that have been made on the same device or something?

I’ve been receiving unwanted messages so blocked as normal, but he has different accounts and messages me again and tbh it’s a bit scary. So I’d rather be able to just block anything that he has. "

Might be worth reporting the various profiles to admin they might be able to remove the user completely.soinds like harrasment

By *iscotti32 OP   Woman 5 days ago

gateshead

"Is there a way to block profiles that have been made on the same device or something?

I’ve been receiving unwanted messages so blocked as normal, but he has different accounts and messages me again and tbh it’s a bit scary. So I’d rather be able to just block anything that he has.

Might be worth reporting the various profiles to admin they might be able to remove the user completely.soinds like harrasment"

Yeah I have reported the profiles as well as blocked, just not sure how many more he might have

By *ugby 123Couple 5 days ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am struggling to understand what is scary, unless he is being abusive.

Either way, blocking is the best thing and report if needed