FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Profile photos rejected

Profile photos rejected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *NL85 OP   Couple 1 week ago

london

Hi we’ve had our profile a while and only just managed to get back into the profile. It was coming up that we had to wait for profile approval which should take 5-10 minutes but took well over a few days.

We’re back on now but it’s not showing any of our photos. We can see them in our photos section on our profile but says rejected next to each picture. We have over 20 pics.

Does anyone know why this would be ? Or how I would even message an administrator to try and sort this out ??

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ucka39Man 1 week ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Use the contact us at the bottom of your profile, request a review, leave the photos as they are

By *ingo69Man 1 week ago

north staffs south cheshire

I had a pic rejected so uploaded the same pic a few minutes later and it was accepted I think it is up to who is moderating at the time as all folks have different opinions about what is acceptable .

Just my thoughts

london

"Hiya op

Use the contact us at the bottom of your profile, request a review, leave the photos as they are "

Hi, thanks for the response. I can’t see any option for request a review. I’ve clicked on send site owners a message but no luck so far. So annoying !!

By *bi HaiveMan 1 week ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I had a pic rejected so uploaded the same pic a few minutes later and it was accepted I think it is up to who is moderating at the time as all folks have different opinions about what is acceptable .

Just my thoughts "

There are guidelines for what photos are acceptable that are in the photo rules - these show up whenever you go to add new photos.

Occasionally something that shouldn't be allowed slips through and those can be removed if reported, but there's no individual discretion for the photo mods as to what is/isn't allowed.

If something has been rejected there should be a reason attached. It could be anything from the profile owner not appearing in the photo (memes, sex toys on their own etc.), other people's faces showing, pets in the picture or something else. Always worth reading the rules before uploading to make sure things do get approved.

https://m.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

london

The thing is there seems to be some sort of errors ? As all the pictures have been on there well over a year. And they are all within the guidelines for what you are allowed to upload.

It’s saying at the top of the profile page that our account is blocked from uploading pictures.

We havent got an option to re-send the photos as it won’t let me because of being blocked.

Would really appreciate if admin could look into this for us as we have no idea why this has happened

london

The thing is there seems to be some sort of errors ? As all the pictures have been on there well over a year. And they are all within the guidelines for what you are allowed to upload.

It’s saying at the top of the profile page that our account is blocked from uploading pictures.

We havent got an option to re-send the photos as it won’t let me because of being blocked.

Would really appreciate if admin could look into this for us as we have no idea why this has happened

By *ang bang slutCouple 1 week ago

cannock

Is it ok to post a photo, and distort the face in some way to hide the fact it you

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The thing is there seems to be some sort of errors ? As all the pictures have been on there well over a year. And they are all within the guidelines for what you are allowed to upload.

Would really appreciate if admin could look into this for us as we have no idea why this has happened"

In that case if you've messaged admin you'll need to wait for a reply, and if none comes then it's safe to assume the block will remain. Bans aren't applied unless some kind of rule is broken.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Is it ok to post a photo, and distort the face in some way to hide the fact it you"

Yes. You're allowed to hide your own face and it's a rule that you have to hide the identity of anyone else in photos published and get their explicit consent to post them.

london

Ok well hopefully a response soon. There has been no rule broken. The pictures haven’t changed for about 2 years. They are all well within the rules of what you’re allowed to upload.

Could it be down to not being photo verified?

Have they now brought this is as mandatory or something ?

It’s come completely out the blue. Our whole profile was blocked originally but we can now get on there and it’s back to normal other than the pics.

I’ve had someone on here ask if we logged in from outside the uk which we did when we was away on holiday. Could this be the cause ? As we’re coming up from a location outside the uk ?

london

Would someone be able to point me in the direction on how I would message a photo mod on the forums?

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Would someone be able to point me in the direction on how I would message a photo mod on the forums? "

You can't. Mods are volunteers.

As advised earlier you need to contact site admin.