FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Unable to contact to fabswingers

Unable to contact to fabswingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azzler2 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

halifax

I have just move internet provider and since then can not connect to fabswingers when at home but can anyway else it saying this site can’t provide a secure connection fabswingers sent an in so response any ideas or help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 2 weeks ago

Hull

"I have just move internet provider and since then can not connect to fabswingers when at home but can anyway else it saying this site can’t provide a secure connection fabswingers sent an in so response any ideas or help"

Has the new provider set up and adult content block. Can you access other adult content at home if not it would suggest a block of some sort. It might be one you can remove yourself via settings or you may need to contact the provider.

halifax

I can get onto fabguys but not fabswingers ?

By *udeNTw1stedMan 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

It is an age restriction block.

Some sites will flag it. Other will not.

Just to make a point. Some 18 rated computer game website will flag an over 18 block but other won't.

Contact your provider to remove it.

Or if you have access to you account online you may well be able to remove it yourself.

halifax

Have already remove the block on my phone when not at home I can get onto fab but it’s just when at home ?

By *ucka39Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Have already remove the block on my phone when not at home I can get onto fab but it’s just when at home ?"

Hiya

Have you tried turning the device off/on

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#mobileerror

We can access the site on Wifi but not on mobile network (or the other way round!). We get a connection/security/certificate error.

If you get a connection/security/certificate error accessing the site on 4G/mobile-data but not on WiFi (or, the other way round!) it means your mobile network (or ISP if on wifi) has blocked your device from adult content. Some mobile networks have started to do this to phones that have always been 18+ verified and some seemingly do it randomly. If you contact your mobile network on their helpline or via their website, you will see how to age verify your mobile account. The error you see is your ISP trying to display a message which does not show on a secure/ssl site like Fab. We've created a special page you can view which isn't served over secure/ssl so should be able to see the underlying message, here.

Once you have age verified your phone, your network usually advises turning the phone off then on again. It sometimes takes a few minutes then for the block to be removed.

By *udeNTw1stedMan 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

"Have already remove the block on my phone when not at home I can get onto fab but it’s just when at home ?"

You mention you changed internet providers.

Usually the adult block is standard on new accounts.

Your internet account is different to your mobile account.

You have to either phone them.

Or if you have access to your account online. Remove it yourself if it will let you.

Some providers will ask for age verification first.

» Add a new message to this topic