FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *smfuncpl OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

WESTON SUPER MARE

Hi, how long do the old messages last on a message, I have 9 weeks on some so far ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

If saved forever unless a network crash

By *llie2023Man 3 weeks ago

Burton

Hi guys I’ve been stopped from sending messages , it’s says try again in a few hours , is this normal ? I always stick to rules and regs and always respectful and polite

By *ucka39Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hi guys I’ve been stopped from sending messages , it’s says try again in a few hours , is this normal ? I always stick to rules and regs and always respectful and polite "

Hiya

Yes it's normal as you've received a temporary ban by using a phrase similar to something else online which triggers this

By *on jamesMan 2 weeks ago

wells

Is there a limit to messsges ??

Newcastle

"Is there a limit to messsges ?? "

Is, but a mystery to how much, if used wisely you'd be ok, as i recall my own experience

By *on jamesMan 2 weeks ago

wells

I can’t understand sometimes when I am chatting quite happy to somone , then fir no apparent reason ! Her messages are showing “ unread”. I know she is still there and there is no reason for her not to reply but it’s almost as if some messages don’t seem to get through ??

Newcastle

"I can’t understand sometimes when I am chatting quite happy to somone , then fir no apparent reason ! Her messages are showing “ unread”. I know she is still there and there is no reason for her not to reply but it’s almost as if some messages don’t seem to get through ?? "

Users can still read messages without the other user knowing it has been read , by clicking on their sent message and scroll down and it'll still show up on there end that there's an unread message from say you for instance

By *rsPricklePantsWoman 2 weeks ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

[Removed by poster at 04/09/24 11:14:37]

By *rsPricklePantsWoman 2 weeks ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

"I can’t understand sometimes when I am chatting quite happy to somone , then fir no apparent reason ! Her messages are showing “ unread”. I know she is still there and there is no reason for her not to reply but it’s almost as if some messages don’t seem to get through ??

Users can still read messages without the other user knowing it has been read , by clicking on their sent message and scroll down and it'll still show up on there end that there's an unread message from say you for instance "

You can also read new messages via sent messages if it's a conversation

Newcastle

"I can’t understand sometimes when I am chatting quite happy to somone , then fir no apparent reason ! Her messages are showing “ unread”. I know she is still there and there is no reason for her not to reply but it’s almost as if some messages don’t seem to get through ??

Users can still read messages without the other user knowing it has been read , by clicking on their sent message and scroll down and it'll still show up on there end that there's an unread message from say you for instance

You can also read new messages via sent messages if it's a conversation "

Is what I said 🤣 might only work in group message settings

» Add a new message to this topic