FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Showing blocked by someone we have been chatting to

Showing blocked by someone we have been chatting to

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    3 weeks ago

Hi

Any ideas why we are comming up as blocked by someone we having been chatting to for a while ? Can no longer message them as it says they have blocked us and when they try messaging them it says they have blocked us - neither is the case and they dont show up on our block list and we dont show up on their block list either ?? - any explanations ??

Thanx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *odkajemWoman 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

I'd love to know as someone is showing up like this for me and we've defo not blocked each other, aren't on each other's list and nor are either suspended which is the only thing I can add but I suspect neither of you are anyway!

By *bi HaiveMan 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hi

Any ideas why we are comming up as blocked by someone we having been chatting to for a while ? Can no longer message them as it says they have blocked us and when they try messaging them it says they have blocked us - neither is the case and they dont show up on our block list and we dont show up on their block list either ?? - any explanations ??

Thanx "

Can I ask how you know they haven't blocked you as you say you don't show on their list? How did they let you know that?

I have a fuck buddy chatting to them also and were all getting on great, they have told him that they havent blocked me but it shows up on their profile that i have blocked them (which i havent ) and they have blocked me too (which they also havent )

X

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I have a fuck buddy chatting to them also and were all getting on great, they have told him that they havent blocked me but it shows up on their profile that i have blocked them (which i havent ) and they have blocked me too (which they also havent )

X"

OK. Best suggestion is to contact admin via this link.

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/bug

Yep contacted admin a couple of hours ago and jack shit yet - when we first joined the site we were paid site supporters, reported a couple of guys for shitty messages and fuck all got done, waited ages for a message back from them so refused to renew my site supporter, renewed it earlier thinking it would solve this issue but nothing - will probably wait weeks for a reply from anyone to do with admin etc etc

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Yep contacted admin a couple of hours ago and jack shit yet - when we first joined the site we were paid site supporters, reported a couple of guys for shitty messages and fuck all got done, waited ages for a message back from them so refused to renew my site supporter, renewed it earlier thinking it would solve this issue but nothing - will probably wait weeks for a reply from anyone to do with admin etc etc "

It takes time. As stated in the FAQs nobody gets individual site support, whether a site supporter or not, but all reports are looked at.