FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Messages keep getting blocked

Messages keep getting blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ad4it76 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

I keep getting blocked when sending messages and then I’m unable to message for a few hours until block is lifted, keeps saying I’m attaching a harmful web link or restricted content, I’ve not attached any web links to any of the messages and the only pictures I attached have been the ones that are approved by admin on my account, any ideas why this is happening please ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman 6 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

You're probably using a banned word. There's no list, but there are some words that can be used in inappropriate ways on this site.

Hertfordshire

Hi thanks for the reply, I don’t think it’s that as messages are none explicit, nothing rude, I think it seems to be when I add certain pictures to messages but they are not explicit and have been approved by admin.

By *naswingdressWoman 6 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Hi thanks for the reply, I don’t think it’s that as messages are none explicit, nothing rude, I think it seems to be when I add certain pictures to messages but they are not explicit and have been approved by admin. "

That's the reason for bans that aren't websites - a word you're using isn't allowed in messages

By *Ruby_Heels.Woman 6 weeks ago

Ellesmere Port

I'm having the same issue not using any banned words or phrases not sending anythin that's not allowed but at least once a day I'm getting message block with no explanation it just says "Sorry you can't send messages just now. Try again in a couple of hours the block will have cleared" sometimes it lasts a few minutes sometimes it lasts over an hour

By *uliette500Woman 6 weeks ago

Hull

"I'm having the same issue not using any banned words or phrases not sending anythin that's not allowed but at least once a day I'm getting message block with no explanation it just says "Sorry you can't send messages just now. Try again in a couple of hours the block will have cleared" sometimes it lasts a few minutes sometimes it lasts over an hour"

You must be using a banned word and not being aware of it. There isn't a list of words.

By *itygamesMan 6 weeks ago

UK

could it be the person your sending the messages to is reporting you..

By *ucka39Man 6 weeks ago

Newcastle

"could it be the person your sending the messages to is reporting you.."

Nope as when you create a sentence it could be similar to a phrase used on other online given amount out there

Hertfordshire

Seems to be ok when sending a normal profile picture but as soon as I add a more revealing one to the message it blocks my account, that has never happened before just started yesterday, i wouldn’t mind but I don’t ever just send revealing pics unless asked for, and the member I’m trying to send message to has asked for them to be sent.

By *elshgirthMan 5 weeks ago

Show

I'm getting this too, didn't think I was using anything banned etc, but had totally blocked me now

By *ucka39Man 5 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I'm getting this too, didn't think I was using anything banned etc, but had totally blocked me now "

Hiya

Maybe use the link below and explain to get it reviewed and resolved

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

By *ugby 123Couple 5 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I'm getting this too, didn't think I was using anything banned etc, but had totally blocked me now

Hiya

Maybe use the link below and explain to get it reviewed and resolved

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

"

Please don't do this.This is not the right advice

By *ugby 123Couple 5 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok, as the pop up says when there is a mail block, it will be something you have written in a mail and it should lift in a couple of hours. It may be an innocent word in the context you are using but it could be something that has wider connotations. Check what you are writing to see if you can change anything round.

It is to keep the site safe from undesirables and spammers.

By *NM coupleCouple 4 weeks ago

Kent coastal town

Can you tell us what the trigger words are? How do I know what to change when everything is innocent?

By *uliette500Woman 4 weeks ago

Hull

"Can you tell us what the trigger words are? How do I know what to change when everything is innocent?"

You can't get a list of words.

Have a look at your message, I'm sure you can tell if any of the words you are using could possibly have a more negative useor double meaning to them.

Sometimes if might be something that looks like a Web address by how you have written it etc.

By *ugby 123Couple 4 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can't put other websites onto the forum either (post removed )

» Add a new message to this topic