FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Cannot access FAB

Cannot access FAB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izandpaul OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

merseyside

Why is it when we are out a notice shows up on our mobile saying can't connect to FAB due to security issue.

We attended a social last night and both our mobiles couldn't connect.

We tried in the pub, tried outside just wouldn't connect and today it seems no problem.

Any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

Do you have content restricted by your mobile provider?

If you’re able to connect when on Wi-Fi and not when on mobile data that would very likely be the reason. You can contact your provider and tell them to switch off the restriction as you’re over 18.

By *izandpaul OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

merseyside

"

If you’re able to connect when on Wi-Fi and not when on mobile data that would very likely be the reason. You can contact your provider and tell them to switch off the restriction as you’re over 18. "

I thought that too but today I can view FAB no problem either at home via WiFi or when out and about.

It's a bloody nuisance when you go to a meet and can't get access to FAB.

Think exchange mobile numbers next time.

Thanks for your reply.

Liz. X

By *cflirtyMan 8 weeks ago

hants/ w sussex border

"

If you’re able to connect when on Wi-Fi and not when on mobile data that would very likely be the reason. You can contact your provider and tell them to switch off the restriction as you’re over 18.

I thought that too but today I can view FAB no problem either at home via WiFi or when out and about.

It's a bloody nuisance when you go to a meet and can't get access to FAB.

Think exchange mobile numbers next time.

Thanks for your reply.

Liz. X"

It could have been that where your social was the WiFi was restricted

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 8 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

I use a VPN and it's fine. When it's not I turn off WiFi and goto 4G and it usually resolves any issues.

By *929Man 8 weeks ago

newcastle

I have the same issue as soon as I go out the house a page loads for ages then I get the same message as soon as in the house it fixes itself?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

Mobile networks can be unreliable for their adult content restrictions, with them getting added and removed randomly. Definitely get them to confirm it's off.

And beware that many public WiFis have content restrictions too.

If you use the Opera browser and activate data savings option, it will typically bypass restrictions.

By *ilverjagMan 7 weeks ago

swansea

Mine will only connect to fab within the signal of wi fi. It's a company provided phone and I've always assumed that our head office have somehow restricted the use on accessing adult sites on company phones. My phone tells me that someone else is controlling my phone when I try to change settings. So with that in mind it may be that your internet security provider is denying you access.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

You'll need to remove the restricted adult content off your mobile either via the service provider app or phone them, alternatively use a VPN to bypass the restriction.

Mrs

By *izandpaul OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

merseyside

Thanks everyone.

I'll try going on mobile provider settings etc

It's the intermittent nature that's a problem.

Think it's easier to give out my mobile number or set up a group chat outside any adult content group.

Really pissed off sitting in the pub of a social meet, could access FAB so didn't realise everyone had moved from original numbered table inside pub to outside, so sat alone at this table for an hour like Billy No Mates and went home.

Can't really go up to the many groups in the large outside beer garden saying, are you the FAB social...

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 7 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Use Telegram

Walk up and ask if everyone is having a Fab time.

If they all say yes and have a knowing look and giggle join them.

If one or two say "yes thanks" and they crack on having a good chat amongst themselves, join them anyway until you see a few couples getting fresh in the pub car park.

VPN

Settings/permissions

4g as back up.

Good luck

By *uliette500Woman 7 weeks ago

Hull

Were you using the pubs WiFi connection. Most public ones block adult content.

If using mobile data can you normally access fab when out of the house? If not it's a network provider block.

merseyside

"Were you using the pubs WiFi connection. Most public ones block adult content.

If using mobile data can you normally access fab when out of the house? If not it's a network provider block. "

No, not using pub WiFi, although when all else failed we did give it a go, adult content blocked.

Tried again when out and about yesterday and in another pub, all fine.

merseyside

"Use Telegram

Walk up and ask if everyone is having a Fab time.

If they all say yes and have a knowing look and giggle join them.

If one or two say "yes thanks" and they crack on having a good chat amongst themselves, join them anyway until you see a few couples getting fresh in the pub car park.

VPN

Settings/permissions

4g as back up.

Good luck"

Haha

The thought of going up to the several groups in the large beer garden saying are you having a FAB time. Moving on to every table like a strange lady from the local institution, couldn't do it.

Everyone would comment to each other.."that woman is going to every fucking table asking everyone if they are having a fab time.

Ah bless her, she must be the local nutter.

Christ, she's got no knickers on either.

Best give out my mobile number or a chat group of some description.

» Add a new message to this topic