FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Account changed to "Couple"

Account changed to "Couple"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ess4690 OP   Woman 8 weeks ago

Newport

I'm posting in there hoping I can some help.

I have tried the "Contact" option and I was told to clarify my profile text which I have (not that it mentioned anything related to a couple in the first place) and it's far from ambiguous.

I have been a member as a single female for four years and had meets over that time. About six months ago I got into a relationship with a guy who is also on here but we live 80 miles apart and it's a long-distance thing. We both meet alone, as we have done previously, and it works for us as we're both very independent.

"J" works away a lot but when the stars align, and the wind is in the right direction we like to try and meet other couples or females together. This may happen once every three months if we're lucky.

About two weeks ago I noticed a dramatic reduction in messages being received and noticed my account had been changed to "Couple" presumably by Admin. Admin are welcome to look back through my PMs and for every 100 conversations maybe 2 or 3 pertain to meeting together with "J" - that's it.

As a result, it's baffling why my account is still showing as "Couple" when that's not the case.

Anyone is welcome to read my profile text and decide for themselves if I'm somehow portraying myself as a couple?!?

If admin read this could you please change my account back to how it's been for the last four years please?

TIA.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple 8 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin will have reviewed a report and looked at the evidence at the time for them to change a profile.

Only Admin can change it back. If they are going to do that they will mail and let you know after you have asked for a review

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)