FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Hide Profile/Privacy Settings

Hide Profile/Privacy Settings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elle111 OP   Woman 7 weeks ago

NI

Hi I have an ex who has set up a profile maybe a few, no verification's, no pics, no text in his profile basically so he can look at my profile which I am uncomfortable with. This is causing me to hide my profile and I will eventually just delete from FAB. I can’t block him as I don’t know his profile. Is there a way of stopping all of these types of profiles from seeing me and making my profile more private.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No there isn't. For someone not to see your profile you would have to block that person

NI

"No there isn't. For someone not to see your profile you would have to block that person"

Thank you, I guess I will be leaving my profile hidden then and just stick to clubs abroad and socials and parties where I am known.

Xx

By *lowupdollTV/TS 7 weeks ago

S. Herts

OP what about a new profile? I don’t know how he’s finding you, but maybe try a new profile (different name, pics) see if he turns up looking at that too? Might be worth a try before deciding to leave.

By *irls Only AllowedCouple (FF) 7 weeks ago

Southampton

Had a similar problem a while back on my couples profile with people I new from work. Try changing your profile and limit the pics that can be recognised obviously by people that could recognise you and then change your location from where you live. (40 plus miles or more)

Maybe also put things in your details that make you sound very different to the person they once new etc.

Save the good pics and details for people you alow in to your friends list.

By *lan157Man 7 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I might be missing something OP but if you leave your profile unchanged ,hide your verifications and don't post status updates and keep new photos for friends only then he won't gain much satisfaction from looking at your profile ? Of course non of this should be necessary and we should do all we can to make it easier for women to stay on fab and participate.

NI

Thanks everyone I just loathe to change my profile each time as he would always know a photo version of me. I believe a lot of this happens with fake profiles and people who aren’t here for a swinging lifestyle so possibly my time is over as it has been almost 10 years here and a very different place now. Thanks again for answering.