FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fake profiles

Fake profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple 8 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You don't need to mass report just one will make sure admin looks at the profile in question. Mass reporting will slow the whole process down.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *anLiferLookingToExplore!Man 8 weeks ago

Countrywide

"You don't need to mass report just one will make sure admin looks at the profile in question. Mass reporting will slow the whole process down. "

Oh man. That indicates that the site concerningly approves of fake accounts now then. As the profile that I reported is still on hot photos and it's blindingly obvious that it's a heavily edited and fake.

Thanks for your response.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You don't need to mass report just one will make sure admin looks at the profile in question. Mass reporting will slow the whole process down.

Oh man. That indicates that the site concerningly approves of fake accounts now then. As the profile that I reported is still on hot photos and it's blindingly obvious that it's a heavily edited and fake.

Thanks for your response. "

The site doesn't approve of fake profiles I'm not sure how you inferred that from what I've said.

I don't know when you reported this but depending on the amount of reports submitted the time varies for admin to action them. Hence my comment about mass reporting.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******