FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Who’s Looking At Me

Who’s Looking At Me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ollis OP   Woman 8 weeks ago

Coleraine

Hello!

Just an odd thing I noticed recently but for some reason I cannot tell when single males have looked at my profile. My view count which was consistently in triple digits on a normal day dropped down to low double digits and only showing when couples, women, and tv look at me.

I just found it peculiar that my “looked at me” list is completely void of single men. Could this be due to a setting I have on? Which setting would that be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple 8 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Do you have your filters set to block single males?

By *iggingMan 8 weeks ago

Oldham

"Hello!

Just an odd thing I noticed recently but for some reason I cannot tell when single males have looked at my profile. My view count which was consistently in triple digits on a normal day dropped down to low double digits and only showing when couples, women, and tv look at me.

I just found it peculiar that my “looked at me” list is completely void of single men. Could this be due to a setting I have on? Which setting would that be?"

I've just looked at you, does it show it?

Coleraine

It does not show!

Coleraine

I have that single males can’t message me, but I also have TV/TS/CD filtered out and profiles with those identifiers are still showing up under having viewed me

By *ugby 123Couple 8 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you have filters set at single men can't mail you they won't show up on your looked at me list.

By *heelerMan 8 weeks ago

Northants

"Hello!

I just found it peculiar that my “looked at me” list is completely void of single men. Could this be due to a setting I have on? Which setting would that be?"

You've got not looking for single guys so you won't see any.change your filter to all ow them to look.

By *ynek666Man 8 weeks ago

Maidenhead

[Removed by poster at 19/07/24 16:11:41]

Maidenhead

Hey please I need your help! I been texting with one girl her name its Sarawok from Woking. We been sending like over 100 messages and 2 hours ago shes gone from the webside. Why?? Please help

By *icecouple561Couple 8 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hey please I need your help! I been texting with one girl her name its Sarawok from Woking. We been sending like over 100 messages and 2 hours ago shes gone from the webside. Why?? Please help "

She deleted her profile

Maidenhead

But its been so weird. Shes been texting for all the time during work. Okay then. Thank you for your response!

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

So you're not after single men to message you but you like single men looking at your profile for number ratings. Seen it all now.

By *ollis OP   Woman 7 weeks ago

Coleraine

I still think it’s peculiar that they don’t show up in the looked at you list even if you have them filtered from messages— what if you’re trying to make sure someone specific doesn’t have access to you? They may not be able to message but they can still look, which can still be dangerous for some people.

Also, single men are not the only ones I have filtered from messages but they are the only ones that do not appear in the looked at list. That doesn’t raise a red flag for anyone???

It’s not about wanting men to look at me, it’s about knowing that they are but not being able to check if my abuser for example is among them.

By *icecouple561Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do you know the profile name of the person you don't want looking?

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

If you block them, the profile no longer shows and they can't access it, so just block them.

By *ugby 123Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I still think it’s peculiar that they don’t show up in the looked at you list even if you have them filtered from messages— what if you’re trying to make sure someone specific doesn’t have access to you? They may not be able to message but they can still look, which can still be dangerous for some people.

Also, single men are not the only ones I have filtered from messages but they are the only ones that do not appear in the looked at list. That doesn’t raise a red flag for anyone???

."

No

If you block a specific person they won't be able to look at you at all

» Add a new message to this topic